2022 Recruits

No SC they are already loaded i can see KY, NC ST there rosters are not very heavy. TN will be the wild card i think, Do we have a shot ? Yes and a very good one at that.

KY has all the FBC kids so i wonder if the coach is in her ear pushing that school? Plus it’s where her daughter goes if this is the same FBC team that Howard, Massengill, Hunt played on

KY has all the FBC kids so i wonder if the coach is in her ear pushing that school? Plus it’s where her daughter goes if this is the same FBC team that Howard, Massengill, Hunt played on

VA: Good call i forgot about the FBC team that Howard, Massengill, Hunt played on is the same team Home

what I thought lol dont wanna get my hopes up

Why not? The fact Latson even posted our offer after she was down to her final 8 was a good sign regardless of outcome 😃 plus all the slew of offers we saw go out were too some really good kids.

I say let’s be excited and the even more exciting part is if Justine snuck in there and we see how her rankings are improving who is to say who else is on the verge or even a silent commit😁 i am giddy just thinking about it

We need four great players and already have one. Three more and a lot of prospects looking at Tennessee right now. A top ten class would be exciting and I think we have a strong opportunity to get there.

YoU don't do anything at Tennessee Jumper. Besides bug the crap out of players and coaches. Hate bust your bubble but you get on there nerves. Stop acting like you have any control of anything. Just be a great fan stop being something mental that you are not. You want to be a coach I get that. But buddy get out of the fantasy that you have any power at Tennessee. You will be ok. Just be a fan. Because at Tennessee that is all the power you have.

Their...If you're going to try to sound like you know something,, do so with the wisdom of proper use of words.

tumblr_mv3tatPSes1rgco4uo1_400.gifv
!

too easy

Last edited:
No SC they are already loaded i can see KY, NC ST there rosters are not very heavy. TN will be the wild card i think, Do we have a shot ? Yes and a very good one at that.
SC is absolutely heavily involved here. She plays HS ball in Columbia and has been a frequent visitor to SC home games. Staley is recruiting her strong.

Reactions: Tyree02
SC is absolutely heavily involved here. She plays HS ball in Columbia and has been a frequent visitor to SC home games. Staley is recruiting her strong.

That’s not a surprise but they r loaded she could go elsewhere and contribute and it would actually be a straight disservice if Dawn or company didn’t go to her games when they could literally probably ride bikes there 🤣

There is no Cap this year i think it goes back to being regular after this upcoming season

I was responding to the poster that you can sign as many as you want in any one year as long as you stay at the scholarship limit in total. You can create spots via transfer in addition to graduation.

I was responding to the poster that you can sign as many as you want in any one year as long as you stay at the scholarship limit in total. You can create spots via transfer in addition to graduation.

Now this is true. The thing that was repeated in the new coaches interviews was developing talent here... I don’t know what that means but i think Kellie takes pride in allowing these young ladies to continuing to be LVs but we know Sam at Louisville was not scared to recruit over folk

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I think Kellie takes pride in allowing these young ladies to continuing to be LVs but we know Sam at Louisville was not scared to recruit over folk

I think Kellie does take great pride in developing her players as long as they do what they are supposed to do. Her word is important to her. I think her players love that about her.

are you sure this is her Final 3 because the account this is from Insider Exposure usually is listing offers

Insider Exposure has already responded in the comments of these tweets that these are NOT finalist lists, they are just a number of the programs that have offered these prospects, and they do not include ALL of the offers....

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
That’s not a surprise but they r loaded she could go elsewhere and contribute and it would actually be a straight disservice if Dawn or company didn’t go to her games when they could literally probably ride bikes there 🤣

Watkins' freshman season would be loaded: for 2022-23 the Gamecocks would have Boston & Amihere as seniors, Cardoso as a junior, and Feagin as a sophomore. That's at the 5 and 4 positions, and that's not necessarily overloaded. At the 3 they would have Beal as a senior, and Hall as a sophomore. Russell (junior) could also play some 3, and Feagin might as well, but most likely more 4 and 5.

So basically a two-deep at the 3, 4, and 5. Then for Watkins' sophomore season (2023-24) Boston, Amihere, and Beal are all gone, and SOMEONE else is going to have to be recruited in for those positions to play substantial minutes, if not starter's minutes. Unless Watkins is expecting to be a starter straight out of high school, she should have no problem playing at SC.....

VN Store

Back