2022 Recruits

Oh, yes, I know you’re just the messenger!!! I guess I was directing my post at people who are spreading rumors.

Oh trust me i don't know who the coaches are specifically but i've heard it when it came to track athletes who were looking at UT. Which is weird to me because i follow the school. Now that i have a relative high on the girls bball side i am interested in how this will go.

I wanna kick whoever is saying stuff like this in the shins lol

I feel like we are missing something that recruits want. I mean our facilities are TOP notch, you literally won't find a better place to play than Thompson Boling Arena- the fans, atmosphere is the best. Its the epitome of women's basketball and use too TN had a fighting change to get anyone they wanted. What are yall thoughts on this? I mean we have 1 commit in 22 class right now and everyday the list is dwindling down with other kids committing else where. im confused 😕

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Oh trust me i don't know who the coaches are specifically but i've heard it when it came to track athletes who were looking at UT. Which is weird to me because i follow the school. Now that i have a relative high on the girls bball side i am interested in how this will go.

I wanna kick whoever is saying stuff like this in the shins lol

Volfan, forget the shins.....
AfraidDeadGadwall-max-1mb.gif

I feel like we are missing something that recruits want. I mean our facilities are TOP notch, you literally won't find a better place to play than Thompson Boling Arena- the fans, atmosphere is the best. Its the epitome of women's basketball and use too TN had a fighting change to get anyone they wanted. What are yall thoughts on this? I mean we have 1 commit in 22 class right now and everyday the list is dwindling down with other kids committing else where. im confused 😕

Good question. It doesn't make sense when coaches that aren't as successful have been getting commits.

I just know when the first domino falls it will be a thing we can all be relieved. I think it will happen with this group because Kellies players love playing for her as well.

I think part of it is that they didn’t get to visit campus last year. Also, our staff just changed, and our previous staff didn’t get the job done in recruiting. Staff has to have time to establish relationships with recruits.

Honestly, she’s enough!!!

I think the 2023 class will be a big haul with top level talent. A year in and coach sam and coach joy will have them on campus and ready to play for the LVs.

I will say this i want ladies that take pride in being LVs and i also would stay away from certain AAU programs it seems ...

I think the 2023 class will be a big haul with top level talent. A year in and coach sam and coach joy will have them on campus and ready to play for the LVs.

I will say this i want ladies that take pride in being LVs and i also would stay away from certain AAU programs it seems ...
Perfect.

I thought the SEC required them to get vaccinated anyway, no?

Race is just an easy topic for people to throw around to smear someone these days. This country has an ugly history but it doesn’t mean we need to have an ugly present because of it.

I don’t even know how to decipher this as racism is alive and well today and actually is more visible (Confederate flags, etc) in some cities opposed to others.

I agree. Been saying this a while. What is happening once they get on campus??? Something is not right. Kelllie needs to figure it out kinda quickly!

Guys, don't let anyone steal your dream of the LVs coming back into national prominence.....It's going to happen!

We loyal posters of this forum are like brothers and sisters, born into the common goal of Lady Vol championship basketball...We all have orange and white blood, with just a touch of baby blue, flowing through our Tennessee veins.

There will be no defense, in women college basketball, that will be able to stop Striplin, Puckett, and Justine, from bombing their opponents into submission.

The terror is coming!
hqdefault.jpg

I agree. Been saying this a while. What is happening once they get on campus??? Something is not right. Kelllie needs to figure it out kinda quickly!
I totally understand being a worrier but hold off here if you can. I feel like we have not seen what our new assistant coaches can do at all yet. If 18 months from now we are getting kids on campus but not signing any panic away my friend. Until then I hope we can all enjoy the kids we do have signed!

Hell of a fine post River!...Hell of a fine post indeed!

Justine and her coach are prepping Justine for when she comes to Tennessee and puts on her Lady Vols uniform.....She will know her assignments and how her teammates play....

"The Terror" is coming and she will be wearing number 4. Sleep well my friends, all is well.
Ej2PHf2XYAA54Ku.jpg

We are lucky we have the history and foundation we have, just to keep being in the mix.

Basketball is the most "what have you done for me lately" sport of all of them...We have to have more than a "statement game", we have to have a statement team, a statement season and a statement post-season.
NOW, it is time for statements.

And they will be made by;
Winning attitude
Swag
Invincibility
Confidence
Belief
Team-cohesion
1-focus
No dissension
Hard work
Higher standards
and last but certainly not least,,the fans!

Reactions: Benionsopinion

Patience grasshopper. Most of the top teams only have 1 commit. 19 of the top 30 players are still not committed and KJH is in on many of them. Scar and ND have no commits for 2022 and ND is in on only 1 of the top 30 (KK Bransford) . But then again Missouri State has 5 commits. How many of those did you want?

SC is likely only taking 1-2 for this class. I’d bet Watkins and maybe Cooper and call it a day.

SC is likely only taking 1-2 for this class. I’d bet Watkins and maybe Cooper and call it a day.
I haven't heard anything on Watkins and South Carolina. She may be the silent commit for South Carolina at this time. With Cooper, South Carolina is not even in her top 3 at the moment. Playing time has her looking elsewhere at the moment.

I haven't heard anything on Watkins and South Carolina. She may be the silent commit for South Carolina at this time. With Cooper, South Carolina is not even in her top 3 at the moment. Playing time has her looking elsewhere at the moment.

agree

Patience grasshopper. Most of the top teams only have 1 commit. 19 of the top 30 players are still not committed and KJH is in on many of them. Scar and ND have no commits for 2022 and ND is in on only 1 of the top 30 (KK Bransford) . But then again Missouri State has 5 commits. How many of those did you want?

We have offered 8 of the top 25 in 2022 ! One (Justine) has given us a verbal …. Two (Barker and Latson) are out ….. There is still 5 that we could get in the top 25 and 4 or 5 others we have offered ! Someone once said : “It’s not how you start but how you finish !” Let’s not panic 😱

Cooper I hear looking at GA ?

Reactions: Tyree02

VN Store

Back