Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-9

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters

sunnyvol79

Tennessee Vol till I die
Time for my annual preseason prediction poll. What is your guys prediction for the Vols in the 2022 season? Personally I got us going 8-4 with a trip to the Outback bowl.

I think CJH has a big season but falls short against our big rivals. 9-3 with the shot at 10 wins when we go bowling.

Reactions: savannahfan
We should definitely beat Pitt but Florida, Georgia, and Alabama is a different story. I will believe that when I see it

Pitt loses their 2 best offensive weapons. If we don’t beat the brakes off of Putt this year then that’s a bad look for Heupel. Beating Florida? I think we will beat UGA or Bama before we ever beat UF. I expect another 2-3 TD loss to UF.

I said in another thread that I think Florida and LSU will tell the tale of this season. I still think that’s the case. I think those two games will be the difference between playing in the Sugar Bowl or the Tampa Bowl (No longer the Outback Bowl).

Reactions: LTVol
it’s time we break thru and beat one of the big three Georgia , Florida , Bama and a victory at Baton Rouge would be huge. A 9-3 record with a chance to win 10 in a bowl game would be a awesome 2nd season for Heupel

Reactions: GoBigOrange_2309
GA and Bama are still too high of a mountain to climb. But this year, we beat FL. We beat the brakes off Pitt in a revenge game. Still can't figure out the LSU or Kentucky game. I feel like we drop at least 1 of them. We keep teh GA game within 10 points.

GA and Bama are still too high of a mountain to climb. But this year, we beat FL. We beat the brakes off Pitt in a revenge game. Still can't figure out the LSU or Kentucky game. I feel like we drop at least 1 of them. We keep teh GA game within 10 points.
That South Carolina game in Columbia will not be easy

I gave mu predictions long ago:

Thread: Sticking My Neck Out, Waaaaay Out

Date: April 3, 2022

Reactions: sunnyvol79
I think CJH has a big season but falls short against our big rivals. 9-3 with the shot at 10 wins when we go bowling.

I went with 9-3. If we have unfortunate injuries and the bad luck ball bounces our way, the absolute floor is 7-5. If we don't have injuries to key players and the good luck ball bounces our way, 10-2 is certainly possible. And I'm not conceding the two losses to the Gumps and 'Dawgs.

I'm gonna say 9-3. Losses to Bammer, Jawga and possibly LSU... Could be 10-2 if we beat one of those three..
I'm RATVOL and I approve this prediction.

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: SoullessGinger32_
I was surprised at how competitive we were last season, especially against Ole Miss, Alabama, Pitt, and Georgia. Final scores didn't necessarily reflect the positive things I saw in the 2021 team. With that being said, I think the Vols can win any game on the schedule. Alabama and Georgia are certainly difficult games, but I do not think they are 100% unwinnable. Pitt, FLA, LSU, KY, SC, MIZZ are all winnable.

9-3 or 8-4 with a 4-0 start

GBO

VN Store

Back