2022 NCAA Regionals and SUPER REGIONALS Discussion Thread (excluding Knoxville Super Regional)

Help me out guys, I’m only able to listen...
Are these Campbell bats this dangerous or is the tech pitching just terrible and serving them up?
Asking for a nervous Vol fan friend...
GBO!!

Reactions: Juanita
Are these Campbell bats this dangerous or is the tech pitching just terrible and serving them up?
GBO!!
I think it's a little bit of both. Campbell has bats, but I'm not impressed at all by GT's pitching

Did you miss the 2 triples and 5ish walks? I mean, he didn’t bat .350 but it was a solid weekend for him. Barreled some balls throughout the tournament.

Yes, he is standing there begging for the umpire to call balls so he can walk.

Did you notice that he didn't walk his way onto the all-tournament team?

The first triple on a high outside meat ball that was really just a 345 foot fly ball down right field line. The outfielder was stationed way out of position. The second was an inside hanger off a soft throwing lefty that he was able to pull down left field line.

Look, I wish you were right. Perhaps he is starting to come out of it. But, he doesn't look anywhere close to the JB who started the season knocking the cover off the ball.

Is Medich the usual Friday starter? Looks like he started against Clemson and Miami on Friday. I haven’t seen someone leave em over the plate like that since Iona rolled through Knoxville

Yep.
We also pitch Marquis Grissom Jr, who I prefer. But hes about the same.

Reactions: WillisWG
I’ll say this...
We have a good chance at the AS boys not being worth a dang tonight, if they ate lunch at Twin Peaks!!🤢
GBO!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
GBO!!

they are throwing you know what shots, but they can swing it well

Yes, he is standing there begging for the umpire to call balls so he can walk.

Did you notice that he didn't walk his way onto the all-tournament team?

The first triple on a high outside meat ball that was really just a 345 foot fly ball down right field line. The outfielder was stationed way out of position. The second was an inside hanger off a soft throwing lefty that he was able to pull down left field line.

Look, I wish you were right. Perhaps he is starting to come out of it. But, he doesn't look anywhere close to the JB who started the season knocking the cover off the ball.
So are walks no longer acceptable? He was clearly seeing the ball well. The first one was about a foot away from a home run as it was off the wall. The second triple was a rocket down the LF line. We’re playing better teams than at the beginning of the season. He’s never going to be the guy that hits .400 for a season. He’s a .275 power hitter. His at-bats are much more competitive than they were against MSU.

VN Store

Back