2022 Lady Vols Softball commits

Camryn Sarvis committed earlier this week. Really nice pick up for 3B and power in the lineup. East Tennessee kid from Daniel Boone , same school as Brylee MeSusan. Also from the same travel organization (SC Elite) as Pickens and MeSusan.

Charli Orsini from Australia will be part of the 2022 class. Small compact pitcher, low 60ā€™s (62 mph per her videos as a consistent high), drop ball, screwball type and played on the Aussie Jr National team. Interesting pickup right before signing day.

Found this article from a couple of years agoā€¦.

Teenage softballer astonishes with rocket arm
Reported numbers and her recent video recording numbers arenā€™t matching up. She seems to have personality, passion but not seeing in game video and YouTube recruiting videos the reason for the take. Especially with Pickens already on board and does this close out the chances with 2023ā€™s with whatā€™s already on campus and the two 2022ā€™s coming in?

Charli Orsini from Australia will be part of the 2022 class. Small compact pitcher, low 60ā€™s (62 mph per her videos as a consistent high), drop ball, screwball type and played on the Aussie Jr National team. Interesting pickup right before signing day.

Interesting indeed.

Ya gotta like a foreign player coming to America to live the dream.

Majors, is Charli part of our 2022 recruits? I watched her video and you are right, the young lady is a lot of fun....And her Australian accent is a real keeper.

Reactions: Majors
Majors, is Charli part of our 2022 recruits? I watched her video and you are right, the young lady is a lot of fun....And her Australian accent is a real keeper.
That is my understanding that sheā€™s a 2022.

I do and she seems to have a fun personality. Just wondering why when your state is strong this year in the circle
Maybe UT is not a serious contender for those recruits? (Iā€™m guessing) I am intrigued to see if she gets some quality innings. She could be a Gabby Plain-like pitcher for us.

Reactions: Majors
Maybe UT is not a serious contender for those recruits? (Iā€™m guessing) I am intrigued to see if she gets some quality innings. She could be a Gabby Plain-like pitcher for us.
To my knowledge they never reached out, at least to the ones I know. At 5ā€™6, Iā€™m not sure about the Plain comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
To my knowledge they never reached out, at least to the ones I know. At 5ā€™6, Iā€™m not sure about the Plain comparison.
Well I am not saying that she will be like her, I am saying I am hoping sheā€™s a pitcher with a ton of spin and a hard drop like Plain. Any pitcher with foreign national team experience is going to be good and coming from australia where softball is big is a good pick up to me.

VN Store

Back