2021 w & l

There are two massive unknowns right now preventing any realistic chance at an accurate prediction:

(a) what will the coaching staff look like when completely assembled?
(b) what will the roster look like when everything settles down and the portal goes quiet?

One could look at the 2021 schedule right this minute and say "6-6" or "8-4", and believe it. But you'd be basing your beliefs on Tennessee teams of the past. Not what we're going to have take the field seven months from now.

Let's wait and see those two pieces come into focus a little better. Then I'll join you in a prediction or two. :)

Reactions: Samthebam
Lord y'all. 3 wins? 3 cupcakes should be Ws. Vandy W. South Carolina is a bigger mess than us W. 5 wins minimum. Pitt, Mizzou, UK, and Ole Miss are all winnable.

Reactions: Samthebam
Expect 3 wins, hope for 6. Players are not going to sprout speed or talent due to a coaching change.

Sad days ahead I fear.

Reactions: sbm362
Lord y'all. 3 wins? 3 cupcakes should be Ws. Vandy W. South Carolina is a bigger mess than us W. 5 wins minimum. Pitt, Mizzou, UK, and Ole Miss are all winnable.
I agree, this schedule is not that difficult to get to at least 5 wins (if the offense performs and at least score points). Ole Miss is winnable, but probably the least likely W than the other 3 with their offense, IMO. If they get an average Defense, they will be tough to beat for anyone as of right now.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
4 wins should be the floor. Win the 3 cupcakes and Vandy. Sadly, anything else is gravy. I think the Pitt game early will tell us a lot about what we should expect.

VN Store

Back