2021 NFL Mock Draft has 2 first round Vols

VFL 24/7

Legend
Pick #17 - Trey Smith - Chicago Bears
Pick #25 - Cade Mays - Buffalo Bills

NFL mock draft 2021: Predicting where Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields & other top prospects will go

It would be great to see Tennessee have two 1st rounders next year after our previous lack of success in the NFL draft. This will be good for future recruiting and hopefully Tennessee can consistently have 1st round draft picks like we have had in the past.

Tennessee ranks 12th all time with 348 draft picks, which shows how good we used to be based off how bad the past 10 years have been in the draft for the Vols. Just wanted to share some more positivity and the direction our program is headed, which is back to where it should be. Go Vols

Hopefully Cade Mays or Trey Smith will slip down until later in the 1st round and the Falcons will be able to draft one of them:cool:

Reactions: VolinMC
Doesn't Cade have 2 years left? If so, why are we assuming he leaves after 1 year?

NFL mock draft 2021: Predicting where Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields & other top prospects will go

It would be great to see Tennessee have two 1st rounders next year after our previous lack of success in the NFL draft. This will be good for future recruiting and hopefully Tennessee can consistently have 1st round draft picks like we have had in the past.

Tennessee ranks 12th all time with 348 draft picks, which shows how good we used to be based off how bad the past 10 years have been in the draft for the Vols. Just wanted to share some more positivity and the direction our program is headed, which is back to where it should be. Go Vols
That would make me so effin happy...but as a Bears fan, I don’t like the idea of drafting at 17. Hope we have a better season than that.

No way two guards are going in the first round.

I just had this conversation with a friend yesterday. I think UT has a shot to get 4 1st rounders. Smith and Mays for sure. If Thompson and Taylor keep improving, they could slide up the draft.

Please please please let Trey go to the Bears. Our oline is Charmin soft and we need a mauler at guard like Trey. I doubt we take an Olineman though, we'll probably be taking a QB unless Trubisky makes a 180 or Foles proves he can stay healthy.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
No way two guards are going in the first round.
I agree, Smith is the best guard in CFB, but, guards just don’t go that high typically. There have been exceptions like Scherrf (sp), the guard out of Iowa who went to the Redskins, but, he is a perennial pro bowler. Smith is not on his level. Mays is the one that confuses me, he was benched last year at GA, of course the had him out of position at right tackle as well. The NFL drafts on tangibles though, and he checks all the boxes there.

Has Mays been declared eligible yet? There is no guarantee that he'll even be eligible to play this year.

As a Trey and Bears fan, I am a bit worried about Trey's long term health. It doesn't matter, though, because the Bears will manage to screw up their 2021 draft like they do every year.
If they do get him, he’ll probably be their only good pick.
I too am concerned for his health

VN Store

Back