2021 NFL Divisional Round 1/16-17 Rams@Packers,Ravens@Bills,Browns@Chiefs,Bucs@Saints

It must suck for the Saints beating the Bucs two times in the regular season, means nothing now,

I generally don’t watch shoes. Would not expect to see them in football though.

People love Air Jordans, especially the OG model, so the cleats make a lot of sense. I agree that it's a bit jarring the first time you spot them on the gridiron, but I think that it's pretty cool.

The Bucs aren’t really a good team
The Bucs are a team that has improved tremendously as the season progressed and their receivers got healthier, and they are peaking at the right time. My Super Bowl pick prior to the playoffs starting was Tampa Bay over Buffalo. I have not liked the way Kansas City has looked over about the last 8 weeks. I think their uninspired play will catch up to them next week.

The Bucs are a team that has improved tremendously as the season progressed and their receivers got healthier, and they are peaking at the right time. My Super Bowl pick prior to the playoffs starting was Tampa Bay over Buffalo. I have not liked the way Kansas City has looked over about the last 8 weeks. I think their uninspired play will catch up to them next week.

Bucs struggled with an injured Brees. They really aren’t that good. KC has played rough but they have found ways to win. That’s what great teams do. A healthy Brees would have lit this Bucs team up. Brady played decent. Can they stop Rodgers? Highly unlikely.

Out of the remaining teams, the Bucs are the worst.

Bucs struggled with an injured Brees. They really aren’t that good. KC has played rough but they have found ways to win. That’s what great teams do. A healthy Brees would have lit this Bucs team up. Brady played decent. Can they stop Rodgers? Highly unlikely.

We’ll see.

I don’t think Brees being injured was the issue. He likely doesn’t play much better if fully healthy. His arm is jello. Bucs defense had no fear of him. Played press man pretty much the entire game and dared brees to throw deep.

Reactions: Vol423
I don’t think Brees being injured was the issue. He likely doesn’t play much better if fully healthy. His arm is jello. Bucs defense had no fear of him. Played press man pretty much the entire game and dared brees to throw deep.

If his ribs are not fully healed it absolutely effected his play. Yes he is old but he looked better earlier in the season before the injury. Bucs are gonna have their hands full with Packers.

He's cooked but one of the picks wasn't his fault + Cook's dumb fumble. Brees has had such a ****** run of playoff appearances the last 11 years

They got a long ways to go considering the next game is in Green Bay. Better start watching the weather forecast. Brady has a lot of experience in bad weather but I don't know about his teammates

Reactions: MAD
They got a long ways to go considering the next game is in Green Bay. Better start watching the weather forecast. Brady has a lot of experience in bad weather but I don't know about his teammates

They played in Week 6, Rodgers threw 2 picks, 0 TDs, and the Bucs waxed them 38-10 in Tampa. That means very little right now but Brady excels in bad weather, it was 20's and windy when he beat the Chiefs in KC two years ago. I doubt his teammates adapt as well but it should be a great game.

The only game I called incorrectly in the entire playoff run this year (straight up picking winners without the spread) was that I picked Buffalo to beat KC in the AFC Championship game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back