2021 NFL Divisional Round 1/16-17 Rams@Packers,Ravens@Bills,Browns@Chiefs,Bucs@Saints

Well I wanted Mayfield to get a chance with a last drive, mostly because I think he is better than he’s gotten credit for. But, the NFL is back to being so much better than the video game version of football played in college. These playoffs are a lot of fun this season.
I dont understand how the "I only watch college football the NFL sucks" people still exist. College is the same 3 or 4 teams winning everything and the playoff games are 90% blow outs. These NFL games are actually fun to watch.

What the hell? Did the Tampa Bay defense really think Sean Payton put Jameis Winston on the field to play wide receiver? Dumbest defensive secondary ever apparently.

Last edited:
I dont understand how the "I only watch college football the NFL sucks" people still exist. College is the same 3 or 4 teams winning everything and the playoff games are 90% blow outs. These NFL games are actually fun to watch.
I love college football. I love the NFL even more! Always have, always will because it's the best against the best. Players are exponentially better as a group, and for the most part, coaches are better. Smarter and therefore, more professional. Pardon the pun

NFL just isn’t the same for me once Peyton retired. I don’t hate it but I just don’t have a team or person I like enough to pull for anymore.

NFL just isn’t the same for me once Peyton retired. I don’t hate it but I just don’t have a team or person I like enough to pull for anymore.
I dont really care about any of the teams left. 1a. Titans 1b. Cowboys for me. I just watch because I like football and like the entertainment and storylines.

Reactions: MAD
Tampa Bay manhandling NO OL with just a 4 man rush the last two drives. They better step it up.
I don’t watch the NFL much anymore but the overall defensive schemes , pass coverage and tackling operate at a much higher skill level than colleges, even the elite teams like Alabama.

VN Store

Back