• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

2021 NFL Conference Championship Round 1/24 Bucs@Packers,Bills@Chiefs

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
8109ED59-C42C-470E-A49E-D12EC6DB4CB2.jpeg
D5A464BA-5C8A-40C4-B941-400B79A7638B.jpeg
Latest odds
Packers and Chiefs are both favored by 3

So, who will be in the Super Bowl?

Chiefs vs Packers
Chiefs vs Bucs
Bills vs Packers
Bills vs Bucs

Any news on Mahones going to play or not?
Progressing through "concussion protocol." Expected to practice today. Some twitter feeds I follow that seem to be somewhat-insiders are saying he will play.

I watched the game and I thought he was being a little dramatic. He looked "with it" in the eyes the whole time, very focused and concentrated. And he stumbled/slumped but that didn't seem to surprise him. I think he's a little dramatic - like anyone else - and that he wouldn't have stumbled if he realized that would mean he wouldn't go back in to the game. It would just make a great story later, "hey I couldn't even walk back over to the bench on my own, but I was able to get back in on the next set and lead us to victory..." bleh bleh bleh. Don't get me wrong. I like Mahomes and I dont think he has a lot of ego about him (for a pro QB compared to guys like Brady and Rodgers). But I think he was hamming it up a little, and it came back to bite him.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: MAD
I think it'll be the Packers vs Chiefs in the Super Bowl. I'd like to see the Bills beat the Chiefs though.

Who is the best quarterback remaining in the NFL playoffs?
Josh Allen
Tom Brady
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rogers

Super Bowl Rooting Interest Twitter Map

Buffalo Bills: 22 States
Kansas City Chiefs: 10 States
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 10 States
Green Bay Packers: 8 States

3FF85B2A-7883-49E3-9FE0-4B7DFFA1F761.jpeg

They're doing the fans a favor. Dinosaur is the best sauce you can get up there locally, I'm Jonesing for some right now. Go Bills!
Lol I have to agree. I wonder if anyone in KC uses KC Masterpiece.

That said, if I was a store-keep in Buffalo, I'd do the same thing. Its a good marketing move.

Which game are you most excited for?
Bucs vs Packers or Bills vs Chiefs?

VN Store

Back