2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Probably because most/majority of those listed have been linked to TN somehow either through them announcing receiving a scholarship offer or another outlet. I am sure TN is/had recruited her but I wonder if there is mutual interest. She hasn’t said who is recruiting her or which way she is leaning.
She committed to UConn

HARTFORD, Ala (WDHN) — Geneva County girls varsity are winners of their past five games and Friday night presented them with a chance to make it six straight.

The Bulldogs are led by senior center, Karoline Striplin, who has already signed to play at the University of Tennessee.

In this game, Striplin had her fingerprints in nearly every play. Coming out in the fourth quarter, Striplin record 26 points, 17 rebounds and ten assists, adding another triple double to her stats this season.

Geneva County also got a big night from sophomore, Jordyn Alston who put up 20 points on the evening.

Geneva County beats Cottonwood 60-20 and improve to 13-5 on the season.

HARTFORD, Ala (WDHN) — Geneva County girls varsity are winners of their past five games and Friday night presented them with a chance to make it six straight.

The Bulldogs are led by senior center, Karoline Striplin, who has already signed to play at the University of Tennessee.

In this game, Striplin had her fingerprints in nearly every play. Coming out in the fourth quarter, Striplin record 26 points, 17 rebounds and ten assists, adding another triple double to her stats this season.

Geneva County also got a big night from sophomore, Jordyn Alston who put up 20 points on the evening.

Geneva County beats Cottonwood 60-20 and improve to 13-5 on the season.

Her numbers are fabulous every game she puts up enormous stats. I hope she can come in to Tennessee and put up 10 and 8 a game as a freshman. In high school she is going close to 30 points a game and over 15 rebounds always has seven or more blocks and 7 or more assists. One stat I totally trust is Free throw percentage she is close to 80 percent there and the distance is the same in college.

Last edited:
Hey @GameTime (and anyone else interested in why I think Madi will be a future LV) there will be a live telecast tonight on

LCA Lions vs King's Academy - Girls Varsity Basketball 01/16/2021 | Live & On Demand

As I cannot predict the distant future, I cannot also predict what will happen tonight,,,but I am confident enough in this HS Freshman to post this link

she will be the one with the white headband on Lakeway #20, 6PM

Thanks coach.....

The film I have seen on this little lady is SUPERB!!!!.....She will grow and become a vital part of the future "National Championship Class" that is now forming at the University of Tennessee. (Got to be positive)
50230661_226243621612552_5713209318690521088_n-696x459.jpg

Still thinking we finish this season with about two wins to every loss or something like 16 and 8 regular season. This has been a better season thus far than last season we have at least two quality wins. Next season team will again be a lot stronger with four new additions and hopefully Green able to play an entire season. I think we'll again be getting closer to having a starting group with a bench that are almost equal in talent. I thought we would be closer this year to starters and bench being more equal than the way it has actually turned out. Still no doubt we have improved from season one.

Still thinking we finish this season with about two wins to every loss or something like 16 and 8 regular season. This has been a better season thus far than last season we have at least two quality wins. Next season team will again be a lot stronger with four new additions and hopefully Green able to play an entire season. I think we'll again be getting closer to having a starting group with a bench that are almost equal in talent. I thought we would be closer this year to starters and bench being more equal than the way it has actually turned out. Still no doubt we have improved from season one.

I understand your point and i agree. But also keep an eye on the other SEC teams talent coming in to ?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I understand your point and i agree. But also keep an eye on the other SEC teams talent coming in to ?
Yes the big thing is no one is losing anybody everyone that wants to comeback can come back. Still other than South Carolina I think we have as much or more talent coming in as any other SEC team. Davis is our biggest loss. I will have to wait and see what players other teams lose. Still I think were in the top five next season in the SEC.

Yes the big thing is no one is losing anybody everyone that wants to comeback can come back. Still other than South Carolina I think we have as much or more talent coming in as any other SEC team. Davis is our biggest loss. I will have to wait and see what players other teams lose. Still I think were in the top five next season in the SEC.

I agree we should be in the top 5 in the SEC. Keep and eye on GA Joni Taylor has now been able to get the top recruits to come there.

Puckett has offensive skill. She will start at the 4 next year ahead of Marta especially if Marta doesn't get herself in much better shape. Marta mind is way ahead of her body. In CHRIST Alone
Puckett may the most the physically fit player coming out of high school we ever recruited. One thing for sure is she will be ready for huge minutes as a freshman.

Puckett may the most the physically fit player coming out of high school we ever recruited. One thing for sure is she will be ready for huge minutes as a freshman.

I might have agreed with you if we didn’t recruit Kaiya Wynn (she looks super athletic/fit) and if you check out the difference in Striplin this year and last year she looks way more fit and the way she moves is even better. Those three will have to learn the speed and physicality of the game but i think they will get it becuz of work effort

I might have agreed with you if we didn’t recruit Kaiya Wynn (she looks super athletic/fit) and if you check out the difference in Striplin this year and last year she looks way more fit and the way she moves is even better. Those three will have to learn the speed and physicality of the game but i think they will get it becuz of work effort
I agree they all work hard on their physical fitness. I don't if any of them does the planks and weight training plus three miles running every other day like Puckett, but I know all three will come in more physically fit than any class we had before.

I agree they all work hard on their physical fitness. I don't if any of them does the planks and weight training plus three miles running every other day like Puckett, but I know all three will come in more physically fit than any class we had before.

Agreed! I give Wynn the nod because she is a heptathlete and that requires speed, strength, endurance and agility. I know she gets in multiple workouts and practices with the boys in training sessions to get tougher.

Either way i’m so looking forward to this next class and i think the 22’ can be the eye popping class if it goes right but this class will add depth to future LV rosters

VN Store

Back