2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

If Miles were to be constantly engaged in the full game instead of hanging back and watching once the ball goes down low (and not even thinking about potential rebounds), she'd probably have 50 by halftime. lol It's clear to me that she is a much better player than anyone else and probably feels she doesn't also have to think about rebounding, but if she added "follow the shots" to her overall game she'd be even harder to handle as a collegiate player. When she decides to face-guard someone, she is a PROBLEM. I like her so far!

If Miles were to be constantly engaged in the full game instead of hanging back and watching once the ball goes down low (and not even thinking about potential rebounds), she'd probably have 50 by halftime. lol It's clear to me that she is a much better player than anyone else and probably feels she doesn't also have to think about rebounding, but if she added "follow the shots" to her overall game she'd be even harder to handle as a collegiate player. When she decides to face-guard someone, she is a PROBLEM. I like her so far!

Nail, meet head!
You nailed it

If Coach K can get her to play full speed the entire time she's in,,,we will have our mighty-mite

Nail, meet head!
You nailed it

If Coach K can get her to play full speed the entire time she's in,,,we will have our mighty-mite

Strange as this might sound to some, part of the time she appears to be bored. Like the academic prodigy who is suddenly uninterested in school, she may very well need a much tougher challenge to go all-out. Like I said, I do like her a lot -- but we're only seeing a hint of what she COULD be with the right motivation. She is certainly going to terrorize some opposing guards with her tenacious defense.

She will be one of the next LV Stars. Schaefer and Mulkey have to be totally distraught that a player of this caliber is getting out of Texas.

Agree with post..... But , this is a Tennessee player moving with Mom’s job to Texas ! Just Saying 🤔

VN Store

Back