2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Wait!!!! I thought girls under the top 20 are flops that won’t really contribute to the program trying to make it to the top??? She’s #41
This is the exact like of recruit I thought Kellie should be targeting: outside the elite of elite recruit rankings so very gettable, excellent 3 point shooter with high bball iq, decent upside and ready to make significant contributions as a freshman.

Wait!!!! I thought girls under the top 20 are flops that won’t really contribute to the program trying to make it to the top??? She’s #41

Blue Star ranks her at #7, Prospects Nation at #23.

"Caroline Ducharme, the 6-foot-1 guard from Milton, Massachusetts, verbally committed to Connecticut. The No. 23 ranked player in the 2021 class chose the Huskies over finalists Boston College, North Carolina, Oregon, Oregon State and Tennesee." Ducharme To UConn | Prospects Nation

Reactions: VolFuture2k22
This is the exact like of recruit I thought Kellie should be targeting: outside the elite of elite recruit rankings so very gettable, excellent 3 point shooter with high bball iq, decent upside and ready to make significant contributions as a freshman.
She took an unofficial at Tennessee

I guess outside of the elite goes to UCONN now.. but I agree with you she may not play there

Reactions: Enten/Eller
Blue Star ranks her at #7, Prospects Nation at #23.

"Caroline Ducharme, the 6-foot-1 guard from Milton, Massachusetts, verbally committed to Connecticut. The No. 23 ranked player in the 2021 class chose the Huskies over finalists Boston College, North Carolina, Oregon, Oregon State and Tennesee." Ducharme To UConn | Prospects Nation
Bluestar is garbage. But 23 in ProspectNation seems fair. She’s good. This is just a joke to the doomsday Vols who think we should only get top 20 talent

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I edited it and said mostly and Delle Donne never got to play for UConn.

My recollection is that Elena left within a couple of days due to both her devotion to her sister and a general burn out with basketball.

She transferred to Delaware and was happy playing volleyball. Eventually, her interest in playing basketball returned, and the rest is history.

Reactions: Terrells Bay88
I edited it and said mostly and Delle Donne never got to play for UConn.
She could have been the best UConn player ever. Very glad she didn’t stick around.
Also still waiting on UConn fans to tell me how much the drunk had to pay the female ref to drop her lawsuit.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Lucy, I'm really hoping this girl, Sara Puckett, comes here.....She, very much like Striplin, is a big time player/scorer that would help Kellie bring the LVs offense back to the 21st century.....Score and score again, will win a lot of games.
sara-puckett-300.jpg

Prospect Nation #53 5’11” Guard from Kalamazoo Michigan ! A 4 star recruit!

Hoopgurlz does not mention her but gives her 3 stars ! This is not unusual for these two programs to differ !

We will see ..... I’ll put her on the list I keep

**** Already on my list but now has an offer !

Last edited:
I wonder how Teonni Key is feeling about playing with sister Key after the defectors? 🤔

I wonder how Teonni Key is feeling about playing with sister Key after the defectors? 🤔

She probably feels fine since her and her sister are spending time together and she probably is getting the inside scoop. Remember one player transferred and the other thought it was best to leave because of her misdemeanor charge. I wouldn’t call it a mass exit. Plus her sister is still on the team so that’s probably a good statement towards the team.

From what we hear one of her top choices is UNC and they have made twice as many transfers as us.

Losing Green and Massengill really hurt as far as depth and experience for the 20-21 but i guess a positive is it does open up more playing time for the 21 class and depending on how they use those scholarships (if they get grad transfers vs just transfers) it could open up more scholarships for the entire class.

Bluestar is garbage. But 23 in ProspectNation seems fair. She’s good. This is just a joke to the doomsday Vols who think we should only get top 20 talent
One of the reason's her ranking may be low is that she has only played 1 full year of high school ball. She tore her ACL as a freshman and tor a labrum as a sophomore

VN Store

Back