2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Tough decision for her to make. Who knows, she may narrow her list and take her official visits this fall.

If she's close to her sister & family, I don't see her going any other place. Trust me, she knows what her sister want, and rest of her families. Back in her mind, she may not 100% like lady vols but baby girl, just move in with ur sister. We were 7 boys in family and pretty much went to same schools. My younger brother won't even think about other schools twice because he would love to constantly wear my clothes, and ask me for cash or drive my car.

Reactions: dusbelli
I thought this was a recruiting thread - Has Key committed yet? I fully expect her and Rivers to make official visits before making a decision.

do official visits have to be made in a specific time period? Seems like most are made in the fall.

I thought this was a recruiting thread - Has Key committed yet? I fully expect her and Rivers to make official visits before making a decision.

do official visits have to be made in a specific time period? Seems like most are made in the fall.
Horston did most of hers during the summer

April 15 to May 20 is the regular signing period then you can also sign in November 13 to 20 so most will make decisions in the coming months a few might wait all the way until November.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CATCH UP with Teonni Key<br><br>Thr 6’3 junior is Ranked #21 by <a href="ESPN (@espn) | Twitter">@espn</a> &amp; being recruited by Everyone<br><br>Here she 🗣 coming back from injury, her Recruitment &amp; Help from her Big Sis ... ENJOY!!<a href="Jamie Shaw (@JamieShaw5) | Twitter">@JamieShaw5</a> <a href="Teonni Key (@Tkey__13) | Twitter">@Tkey__13</a> <a href="Rick Lewis (@Coach_Rick57) | Twitter">@Coach_Rick57</a> <a href="Carolina Flames EYBL (@GarnerFlames) | Twitter">@GarnerFlames</a> <a href="Patrick O'Brien (@POBScout) | Twitter">@POBScout</a> <a href="DeEarnest McLemore (@CoachDMcLemore) | Twitter">@CoachDMcLemore</a> <a href="T K (@tamarikey__) | Twitter">@tamarikey__</a> <a href="Phenom Hoop Videos on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/wjX1ttsZXf</a></p>&mdash; Phenom Hoop Videos (@PhenomMixtapes) <a href="">February 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> SC , KY, GA making a hard push get her. Note she was out about a month with a high high ankle sprain. will be a big time player on the next level mark it down.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CATCH UP with Teonni Key<br><br>Thr 6’3 junior is Ranked #21 by <a href="ESPN (@espn) | Twitter">@espn</a> &amp; being recruited by Everyone<br><br>Here she 🗣 coming back from injury, her Recruitment &amp; Help from her Big Sis ... ENJOY!!<a href="Jamie Shaw (@JamieShaw5) | Twitter">@JamieShaw5</a> <a href="Teonni Key (@Tkey__13) | Twitter">@Tkey__13</a> <a href="Rick Lewis (@Coach_Rick57) | Twitter">@Coach_Rick57</a> <a href="Carolina Flames EYBL (@GarnerFlames) | Twitter">@GarnerFlames</a> <a href="Patrick O'Brien (@POBScout) | Twitter">@POBScout</a> <a href="DeEarnest McLemore (@CoachDMcLemore) | Twitter">@CoachDMcLemore</a> <a href="T K (@tamarikey__) | Twitter">@tamarikey__</a> <a href="Phenom Hoop Videos on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/wjX1ttsZXf</a></p>&mdash; Phenom Hoop Videos (@PhenomMixtapes) <a href="">February 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> SC , KY, GA making a hard push get her. Note she was out about a month with a high high ankle sprain. will be a big time player on the next level mark it down.

Back off Dawn!!! Sounds like she will take her visits and then decide. I say Tennessee, NCS or NC.

At this point what more can Tennessee do? She knows the school, the town, the best eating places. She also knows the amount playing time she will probably earn. I think the family and coaching staff know that over recruiting her would be the wrong thing to do. She probably did not mention Tennessee because everyone knows they are a contender.

Last edited:
At this point what more can Tennessee do? She knows the school, the town, the best eating places. She also knows the amount playing time she will probably earn. I think the family and coaching staff know that over recruiting her would be the wrong thing to do. She probably did not mention Tennessee because everyone knows they are a contender.

This was her first game back after that high ankle sprain.

I don’t think she mentioned that Tennessee was one of the schools going after her the hardest 🤔 she may have said something about them by it was a little hard to hear. We really need her!
I have run into her, or heard of her at every weekend game, and know she has traveled to watch UT several road games. Tennessee is still in lead for her. She likes roaming around Thompson Bowling during halftime talking to fans.

I have run into her, or heard of her at every weekend game, and know she has traveled to watch UT several road games. Tennessee is still in lead for her. She likes roaming around Thompson Bowling during halftime talking to fans.

It will be a very hard decision for her not to choose us especially when her older sister is already with us and they're seeing how first yr Kellie is improving.

Reactions: JohnnyPayne
She’s so light on her feet it’s crazy. And the way she sailed around the defender who was trying to draw a charge; that she not once hacked when defending/blocking shots; her handles - left and right ...a very skilled and smart basketball player.
There are some (potential) game changers in this class, and she’s certainly one of them. She makes an already good team - which, by autumn, 2021 - we surely will be) ...Great! Fingers crossed.

Will be taking a trip to NJ on Monday 2/17 to what the girls state finals. Lots of collage scouts will be in the house to watch what might be the best backcourt in the country from Blair Academy . Class of 2021 5-11 Olivia Miles and 5-10 Dominique Darius. Note will someone for lady Vols be there ? Highlights of the two

Teonni Key last night vs Athens Drive 26 pts, 21 rebs, 4 asts 3 blks Note: This was her 4th 20+points and 20+rebound game

Reactions: VolBall09
Wow, this kid would be a great Lady Vol! Think it is also good she gets to see up close being a highly recruited freshman has its ups and downs. She along with her sister, Jordan and our current recruits could really form a great nucleus for the next 2-5 years.

Reactions: djtee

VN Store

Back