2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

ya we get it..uconn will continue their dominance for the next decade while tennessee struggles just to stay relevant and not become completely irrelevant..btw does tennessee have a chance with fudd lmao

Reactions: mcannon1
im jus sayin bc i thought tennessee was pretty much guaranteed teonni key, but im hearing differently now..so if key doesnt come, what top recruit for 2021 is still seriuosly considering tennessee??

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Women's Basketball Recruiting: 2021 5-Star G Saniya Rivers cuts list
December 10, 2019
2021 5-Star G Saniya Rivers, the No. 3 overall prospect in the espnW Super 60 rankings has cut her list of finalists to six schools.

Still in contention are UConn, Notre Dame, Maryland, Florida State, NC State and North Carolina.

Hoops Central
This is an old article. I believe that Saniya retweeted, shortly after this was put out, that all of her original 12 were still in the running.

Perhaps the Lady Vol Board needs a thread (a tired one, a worn rug) for those trolls who are not recognized on the team board they follow and need a place to show their perceived knowledge of their team. Writing as one regular and singly Lady Vol Fan I am neither interested nor care.

You really think Westbrook won't start at point guard, and he will start a freshman to run his offense? Not a follower of them, this is an honest question, has he ever started a freshman point guard?

Truthfully, I doubt a (any) freshman will start day 1. Maybe by end of season, but likely not... even Diana Tsarasi didn't start initially as a freshman... so likely tons of minutes for Westbrook. Also, unlikely she gets unseated AS A STARTED throughout the year, as she is exceptional player with significant experience and a 1 learning UConn's system... likely the offense morphs to accommodate both her and Paige in the line up. Next year will be exciting to see how the minutes are managed and the team / players are developed...

so is 2021 going to be a bust just like 2020..its certainly looking that way
thanks Gule. I apologize for those offended, I thought I was just following a thread where someone brought UConn into the pursuit of a particular player. But 2 videos is a bit much. Perhaps I haven't gotten over Mercedes yer.

VN Store

Back