2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

I’ve been thinking this for a while now. I believe GameTime and Coach Jumper are the same person.
conspiracy theory...?
4-3Conpsiracy-4.jpg

Two totally different writing styles and personalities...Wow, what a compliment...Thank you
@GameTime
Hey GT, you getting this

Reactions: GameTime
I don't know it you have seen any video on her. Here is a link to MaxPrep and several highlight videos from last season.

Sorry but there is a 30 second commercial at the beginning of each video.

She is a rock solid player with decent post moves and a good medium range jumper. I only watched the first two but as I suspected, she is the biggest player on the court. That won't happen in any games in the SEC.

Watch Video "Karoline Striplin's highlights Enterprise"
I have seen all the video on Hudl which I think is the same that maxpreps has. She is the biggest player in high school on her team. She will still be big when she gets here as not a lot of players over 6'3" on most of the teams in WCCB. Your opinion is no problem with me you might be right, but I stick with my opinion that if she is as expected and gets to play 25 to 30 minutes whether that be as a freshman or another year later don't see a lot of problem with her getting in the 8 to 10 range a lot of games and averaging at least 8. If were both here in the years to come we'll find out then.

I have seen all the video on Hudl which I think is the same that maxpreps has. She is the biggest player in high school on her team. She will still be big when she gets here as not a lot of players over 6'3" on most of the teams in WCCB. Your opinion is no problem with me you might be right, but I stick with my opinion that if she is as expected and gets to play 25 to 30 minutes whether that be as a freshman or another year later don't see a lot of problem with her getting in the 8 to 10 range a lot of games and averaging at least 8. If were both here in the years to come we'll find out then.
God willing we will be here for the posters here to call me a troll and stirring the pot for years to come.

Reactions: mcannon1

Girls basketball in AL is not very good. Not even close to TN Girls HS BB.

I’m not saying this young lady won’t be a good player for us, just that the state she plays BB in is very weak compared to TN.

Coach I should be Dr Jekyll, because I was an EMT...You be Mr. Hyde because you're a cool guy.....
The_Transformation_Dr._Jekyll_and_Mr._Hyde_1941.gif

Even as a senior that would be a great accomplishment.

Over the years here are the players that had 8-10 rebounds per game.

Rennia Davis
Mercedes Russell 3x
Bashaara Graves 2x
Isabelle Harrison 2x
Glory Johnson 2x
Candace Parker 3x
Shyra Ely
Tamika Catchings 2x
Chamique Holdsclaw 4x

Thats it for the last 30 years. Not one had 10.0 or more.

9 players did it 20 times.

Its hard for me to see Striplin performing at this level, even in her senior season.

I think all of those except Harrison were top ten recruits.

Girls basketball in AL is not very good. Not even close to TN Girls HS BB.

I’m not saying this young lady won’t be a good player for us, just that the state she plays BB in is very weak compared to TN.
I don't know what kind of basketball they play there. I do know she is dominating in the league she has to play in. She is putting up double doubles every game and several high block games. I can see through film she has an excellent shooting touch and also makes free throws at about an eighty percent clip. She has physical size and strength that should relate into being able to play in WCCB. We'll find out if were still here when she plays no player is guaranteed to succeed she has all the tools to be successful only when she gets her chance will we actually know.

Jaloni has an offer!!! it was in the 2024 recruiting thread
Yeah I saw that in the article but many players confuse the LOI with offers. I didn't think they could offer unto after June 15 of their sophomore year and I think this is her sophomore year. You might be right. I just assumed she couldn't have one yet. Regardless, if she's had a zoom meeting KJH is hot on her trail.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back