2021 Fall Practice #3

Yeah, I really hope one rises to the top. I like that Hooker has some much needed experience but he is not the future of the program. Since Milton has already burned three years eligibility at Michigan I kind of feel the same about him. I really just want Baily to step up and give us some stability for a few years.

Wait. Wat......

Milton has 3 years of eligibility left.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Watched a video with Hubbs and one other who said they only had 10 minutes today. Could be wrong or could have been different today. So, I don't know.
Yeah apparently that’s all they got to see today. My bad. They’ve been getting longer than that. Must have been a courtesy day today.

Reactions: De La Cloobs
Don’t know why you think that. Every media outlet pegged Maurer as last through Spring. Just because he “started” the O&W means nothing. Hooker actually went against the #1s the most
Because he looked at the tapes. I looked at the tapes and think the some thing; think he is correct.

Because he looked at the tapes. I looked at the tapes and think the some thing; think he is correct.
All we saw was the O&W game. You can’t discount the entire Spring based on what you saw at the O&W game. And as I mentioned, Maurer was not going against as many 1s

All teams have these days , no big deal as long as it's not an ongoing issue. There was a practice video of Bubba's qbs a few years back , where I almost believe they were trying to give Saban a stroke on purpose during drills. Seems like it was Blake Barnett and David Cornwell both trying to see who could do the best impersonation of Crompton prior Kiffin. This was in Sept right before the season started, in which they ended up being ok, beating Clemson in the title game.

Really? It looks like he played for Michigan in 2018, 2019, and 2020. How does he have three years left?
2018 Freshman
2019 Red Shirt Freshman (played in less than 4 games in 2018)
2020 Covid year ( doesn't count towards eligibility)
2021 Sophomore

Heat stroke builds character.

Or a wheelchair ramp to your house for hospice care.
We were allowed about 6 ounces of water midway thru each two a day practice. Temperatures averaged 90 in August. At least in my junior year they moved the first practice to about 6 or 7am. Before that it was about 2-4pm for #1 and 6-8pm for #2.

Not the O&W game. It was the tapes of the third practice today.
Look at the OP I initially replied to. He said going into the O&W game. That’s what this conversation is about.

You can’t tell much from these limited Fall practices with no pads. And the only standout notes I’ve read and seen from media is Milton is different, he’s big and has a bullet arm. Bailey threw the best deep ball one day. Hooker has been the most consistent. Haven’t heard a single report about Maurer this Fall. In Spring all I heard (we already knew) is he has a lot of abilities but he’s erratic

Look at the OP I initially replied to. He said going into the O&W game. That’s what this conversation is about.

You can’t tell much from these limited Fall practices with no pads. And the only standout notes I’ve read and seen from media is Milton is different, he’s big and has a bullet arm. Bailey threw the best deep ball one day. Hooker has been the most consistent. Haven’t heard a single report about Maurer this Fall. In Spring all I heard (we already knew) is he has a lot of abilities but he’s erratic
Didn't hear much about BM in 2019 till he started...in the spring Not a whole lot ..but then troted out with the 2s...again nothing much on fall...ill wait till CHype chooses the starter

VN Store

Back