2021 Fall Games

Sure would be cool if we could get a live stream.

Help me understand that. I can see that softball could be a bit cheaper but where are the significant cost savings for softball vs baseball?
I have read before that the average yearly big division 1 softball program spends about $400,000 a season. The average yearly big division 1 baseball program spends right at or over a million dollars a year.

Reactions: ArdentVol and txbo
I have read before that the average yearly big division 1 softball program spends about $400,000 a season. The average yearly big division 1 baseball program spends right at or over a million dollars a year.
That certainly supports Preacherman's position. I'd sure like to understand why the travel costs are so much more for baseball vs softball.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Plus they can play up to three games in a day. Most of the juco softball teams get a certain number of dates to play and not # of games. The roster size is the real cost cutter. They do not carry near as many players and many D1 schools do not even have 2 paid assistants in softball.

Reactions: ArdentVol and txbo
Alright, this is gonna be really difficult to admit to my baseball brothers and sisters here in this forum…but here goes…

A while back, when baseball became a thing and people would show up and rag on any little nit they could pick…I promised y’all that after the first football game, I was gonna troll them.

Here’s the problem, after reading some of the threads and posts…I just can’t top it, they don’t need outside trolls because they have perfected the art of trolling each other.

So, I apologize for letting y’all down, but here’s the good news…football season is officially over because of Flat Foot Joe. So…baseball will be here before you know it!

Alright, this is gonna be really difficult to admit to my baseball brothers and sisters here in this forum…but here goes…

A while back, when baseball became a thing and people would show up and rag on any little nit they could pick…I promised y’all that after the first football game, I was gonna troll them.

Here’s the problem, after reading some of the threads and posts…I just can’t top it, they don’t need outside trolls because they have perfected the art of trolling each other.

So, I apologize for letting y’all down, but here’s the good news…football season is officially over because of Flat Foot Joe. So…baseball will be here before you know it!

Leave it to them to troll one another. Probably have to wait for a loss to UF, UGA, Missou or (gasp) Vandy to truly stick the knife in.

Devious thought: If I were mean I’d use your post to start a thread in the football forum and see what happens, haha! 😈

Reactions: vol66
Leave it to them to troll one another. Probably have to wait for a loss to UF, UGA, Missou or (gasp) Vandy to truly stick the knife in.

Devious thought: If I were mean I’d use your post to start a thread in the football forum and see what happens, haha! 😈

Ha! It’s not worth it my friend.

GBO!!!

I looked at one page of a thread over there. Some unhappy folks, to say the least.

Reactions: vol66
I looked at one page of a thread over there. Some unhappy folks, to say the least.

And we won by 32 points in game with a new coach, QB, and a whole host of Volunteers, I get it, it’s BG but c’mon…

GBO!!!

Reactions: @1RBFjr

VN Store

Back