2021 Baseball Recruiting

You’re a miserable person

Very happy actually just don’t believe those should be able to Come here and tell us things stated as facts(“the staff has moved on and is recruiting 22s and younger) without being called out when those statements are proven false.

Very happy actually just don’t believe those should be able to Come here and tell us things stated as facts(“the staff has moved on and is recruiting 22s and younger) without being called out when those statements are proven false.
Things change bro. I pointed this out in my last post about a month or two ago to you with what Covid brought on in roster construction.

Every time there is a post on here about a future commit you say this. It’s a tired act. They just got one of the best freshman in all of college baseball out of the pac 12 and this is your response. It’s unreal

The Vols pick up a commit from Fletcher Whitley a 2021 LHP/1B from Michigan who is 6’6 and 230.

Cue the meltdown rant from Bruin..

lol

Load em up and empty the live well later. Screw the losers that don’t survive the great culling that’s is coming!

Well the class finishes up 4 by perfect game and 5 by Baseball America. The number 1 player in the country to put the cherry on top. The talent level is definitely closing to the neighbors in Nashville.

Well the class finishes up 4 by perfect game and 5 by Baseball America. The number 1 player in the country to put the cherry on top. The talent level is definitely closing to the neighbors in Nashville.

You baseball regulars help me out here, seems like the number 1 player in the country won't make it to campus due to being drafted early first rd if the projections hold. So, how big of an impact is this individual player on the class rank as a whole?

You baseball regulars help me out here, seems like the number 1 player in the country won't make it to campus due to being drafted early first rd if the projections hold. So, how big of an impact is this individual player on the class rank as a whole?
True, House prob won’t make it to campus. The fact that they got him out of Atlanta at such a young age shows the recruiting ability of the staff. However it shouldn’t change the ranking much after the spring. The class has tons of depth. Draft should be college heavy with essentially two college classes coming out in what appears to be a 20 round draft. Other schools will lose guys as well to the draft. The depth in it should keep the class very high.

Will UT even do a release on their signees? I don't think I have even seen anything on the 2020 guys yet.

VN Store

Back