2021-2022 Season The Game

Hope to win over 20 and have the credentials to be a top 16 seed in the tourney and have the first two games at home. To do that we'll have to win come big games. Getting to the tourney and advancing to the elite eight at least would be huge for the program. I feel confident we have the players to do this at center, three, and two positions. I am still concerned about point guard and the four position. Both positions took a lot of shots last season, but were very inefficient at scoring. The point guards are back yet to see who wins the four spot this season.

Hope to win over 20 and have the credentials to be a top 16 seed in the tourney and have the first two games at home. To do that we'll have to win come big games. Getting to the tourney and advancing to the elite eight at least would be huge for the program. I feel confident we have the players to do this at center, three, and two positions. I am still concerned about point guard and the four position. Both positions took a lot of shots last season, but were very inefficient at scoring. The point guards are back yet to see who wins the four spot this season.

My friend Volfan, Striplin will dominate from the 4 spot....Not a thing to worry about my friend....By the fourth game she will be popping shots from all over the court.

Coach Kellie is not going to let this much talent get stuck in "the old ways."....It's a score and score again league....First one to 90 wins.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
My friend Volfan, Striplin will dominate from the 4 spot....Not a thing to worry about my friend....By the fourth game she will be popping shots from all over the court.

Coach Kellie is not going to let this much talent get stuck in "the old ways."....It's a score and score again league....First one to 90 wins.
Just be a lot more efficient than the ones who played it before will be fine. I agree if she puts up 250 shot attempts she will score enough points to make those shots effective. Get her to the line is automatic points almost 88 percent as a senior.

VN Store

Back