2020 Vols OL will be The Clean Machine.

Vfl2407

Trey and company will give the Vols team managers the easiest job in the conference.
They will keep our running backs and quarterbacks pristinely clean.
Defenses no longer will have easy access to our backfield.
They will be worn out by the fourth quarter fighting against all of our all SEC/All American offensive linemen.

I Hereby nominate our 2020 running game road graders and quarterback pocket protectors as “The Clean Machine” in acknowledging just how clean our uniforms will be at the end of so many Volunteer victories!

I haven’t been this excited about Big Orange football since the late 90’s. Go Vols!!

First goal line play, against UF!

I formation

Cooper, Morris, Kennedy, Mays, Wright
Bailey

Gray

Trey

OMG, you know what happens next!!!!!!!!
The Y boys! Y because we can!!!!!! GBO!

Reactions: RollerVol
Although I love the idea of resurrecting the TVA moniker, I tend to agree with JohnWardForever, albeit with a slight twist. In honor of Trey’s comment, I would call the offensive line the “Orange Britches Brigade.”

Trey and company will give the Vols team managers the easiest job in the conference.
They will keep our running backs and quarterbacks pristinely clean.
Defenses no longer will have easy access to our backfield.
They will be worn out by the fourth quarter fighting against all of our all SEC/All American offensive linemen.

I Hereby nominate our 2020 running game road graders and quarterback pocket protectors as “The Clean Machine” in acknowledging just how clean our uniforms will be at the end of so many Volunteer victories!

I haven’t been this excited about Big Orange football since the late 90’s. Go Vols!!

Well, good luck with that.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back