2020 v. Kiffin & Orgeron

How do you feel about the potential matchup against LSU (Orgeron) and Ole Miss)

• Total voters

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
It's being reported by SI that with the ten game schedule, Tennessee could add SEC west opponents LSU and Ole Miss. How would you feel about facing these 2 former Tennessee coaches this year?

It's being reported by SI that with the ten game schedule, Tennessee could add SEC west opponents LSU and Ole Miss. How would you feel about facing these 2 former Tennessee coaches this year?

I like it heck a lot better than at Oklahoma and Charlotte games.

Not yet a done deal on these two says Finebaum. Sankey to share in 10 minutes or so.

We will be battle tested going into the FLA game and we can start the year out beating down Kiffin?

Win-win.

Ole Miss under Kiffin could be a formidable opponent. That QB is really good. How in this world it took them 4-5 games (or whatever it was) to realize that kid needed to be starting is beyond me. If he plays at Memphis last year that's not a game.

I can't find the updated schedule.

From the SEC website:

"A revised schedule for the 2020 SEC football season will be announced at a later date following approval by the Conference's athletics directors."

Several reports are saying the additional two games will be based on strength of schedule, so for right now nothing is written in stone.

There are rumors that FLA will pick up Bama and A&M because their schedule is so weak this year.

I don't care who we play. I am just looking forward to the season.

Of course, paraphrasing what Jimbo Fisher said when all the practice delays began, this will be the year we find out which teams, and more specifically which players, took the offseason seriously.

The Mississippi game will give fans a chance to boo Kiffin for his departure at night to Southern California.

Then fans can grab cans of Red Bull and toast Orgeron.

Looks like I picked the wrong season to stop:

sniffing glue...

drinking...

amphetamines...

huffing paint...

butt-chugging Jack Daniel's...

etc.

Living in Mississippi and having three daughters graduate from there, the Rebels are my second choice team. But, when the Vols play em'. it's Big Orange all the way! Kiffen seems to have grown alot since his UT days and seems respectful of his time here. I hope he does well, but not against the Vols! Hotty Toddy Vols. Just wish there was a glimmer of a possibility of getting tickets!

VN Store

Back