2020 Team Chaos

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
alter-egos-professor-chaos.png

Staff picks: Who are the best candidates to be college football's 'Chaos Team' this season?

That's not the approach I'm taking here, though I suppose we can't rule the Vols out from fitting that bill. Instead, I'm looking at Tennessee due to the number of times it will have a chance to turn the national title picture on its head.

I think the 1st big game at Oklahoma is going to let us know pretty quickly what kind of chaos if any the Vols cause this season. I believe the Vols are going to be much more consistent this year, I believe we have good leadership on both sides of the ball and will be putting a big time roster on the field. I think our schedule sets up for us to win 2 or more of our big 4 games, and if that were to happen early then its reasonable to believe Vols would also have a shot vs Al and Ga. If we struggle with both Ok and Fl and are playing musical chairs at QB throughout the season it likely ends in a disappointing year of 9-4 or less.

I think the 1st big game at Oklahoma is going to let us know pretty quickly what kind of chaos if any the Vols cause this season. I believe the Vols are going to be much more consistent this year, I believe we have good leadership on both sides of the ball and will be putting a big time roster on the field. I think our schedule sets up for us to win 2 or more of our big 4 games, and if that were to happen early then its reasonable to believe Vols would also have a shot vs Al and Ga. If we struggle with both Ok and Fl and are playing musical chairs at QB throughout the season it likely ends in a disappointing year of 9-4 or less.
We need to make a statement with OU and it's the perfect time to do it

VN Store

Back