2020 Target List

No, but he only has 1 OV left if he reclassified, so he needs a couple weeks to decide. If them it’d be FSU game 2/23 or Duke 3/9, it could still be Tenn (vs UK) as his 5th, but UNC offered recently, and I’m sure he’s just doing his due diligence. I hope we get him, these are the prospects we need to chase after.

Hope Dad feels better though. There is some stuff going around.

FWIW UNC offered for 2020, not 2019.

There’s 3/4 articles about him and UNC, that’s the only one that’s publicly open. Inside Carolina as well as Tar Heel Times are reporting on him as well.

I am not some insider, and haven’t tried to be, I forgot you couldn’t have an opinion on this board unless leader BTO said it was ok. I’ve always stated that I hope I am wrong, but I’m reading tea leaves, and I don’t think we are the leader here. Duke’s ahead of us, and I think UNC could pass us.

I would love to have him, think he’s a great player.

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol
Caldwell should have a big spring / summer . He will be teaming up with 5 Star PG, Sharife Cooper .

There’s 3/4 articles about him and UNC, that’s the only one that’s publicly open. Inside Carolina as well as Tar Heel Times are reporting on him as well.

I am not some insider, and haven’t tried to be, I forgot you couldn’t have an opinion on this board unless leader BTO said it was ok. I’ve always stated that I hope I am wrong, but I’m reading tea leaves, and I don’t think we are the leader here. Duke’s ahead of us, and I think UNC could pass us.

You’re absolutely welcome to have an opinion, but the way you posted days ago on the topic it certainly sounded like definitive statements (based on ?) and not just an opinion being shared.

Fact or opinion?

VN Store

Back