2020 Target List

According to Volquest Tennessee is trending with Keon Johnson and they’ve also made a big move for 2020 Memphis native Matthew Murrell, Tennessee went to Memphis a day early last week to watch his game against Penny’s former Memphis East team.

According to Volquest Tennessee is trending with Keon Johnson and they’ve also made a big move for 2020 Memphis native Matthew Murrell, Tennessee went to Memphis a day early last week to watch his game against Penny’s former Memphis East team.
I wondered about Murrell. Not that it means much, but we were the sole team listed as warm interest on 247. Figured that stemmed from either very old or very new information. Nice offer list. Reminds me a little of Jajuan Smith from a size, athleticism, and confidence standpoint.

The kid is playing his cards close-to-the-vest right now, and none of his statements really give us any clues as to his preferences. Looks like a guy that would be a great fit in Barnes' system.

Pretty sure I saw him at the game today

Barnes and staff out in Memphis tonight watching PJ Hall, Walker Kessler, Matthew Murrell and Jordan Wilmore. Supposedly Barnes offered Wilmore after his game tonight, he’s a 7’3” 2020 kid that just moved to Memphis from
Baltimore.

Last edited:
Barnes and staff out in Memphis tonight watching Walker Kessler, Matthew Murrell and Jordan Wilmore. Supposedly Barnes offered Wilmore after his game tonight, he’s a 7’3” 2020 kid that just moved to Memphis from
Baltimore.

Has memphis offered any of these guys?

VN Store

Back