2020 Target List

Just watched Jalen Cone’s video and his ranking aside I can see what CRB and staff like about him. He looks hard nosed on defense and doesn’t realize he’s 5’11 when attacking the rim and going after rebounds. My list would definitely include him.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Fwiw it's worth I think Vandy is the team To beat. We trail ATM imo

They could be, I haven’t gotten the vibe any team is clearly out in front...Vols got an OV which is first step, still a very long way to go. This season could play a part for all we know, Vandy misses the dance and they lose Garland & Shittu to the league and they may not look so attractive.

Just keeping you on your toes lol. I did forget about him, but mostly because I don’t think we have a chance. I try to forget/block out the negatives here. You know I’m a sunshine pumper :)

If we didn’t have a shot I wouldn’t think he’d have wasted an OV here or UOV here, but jmo.

Projected 2020-2021 roster:

PG: Josiah James
SG: Jalen Johnson
SF: Yves Pons/Drew Pember/Davonte Gaines
PF: Derrick Walker/Zach Kent
C: DJ Burns/John Fulkerson

I think guard is definitely a glaring need, probably need at least 2-3 as you lose Johnson and very well could lose James which leaves you with nothing. If Tennessee has a spot open in the spring they definitely need to use it on a guard imo, maybe even a possible transfer that would sit out a year would be a good option.

I think guard is definitely a glaring need, probably need at least 2-3 as you lose Johnson and very well could lose James which leaves you with nothing. If Tennessee has a spot open in the spring they definitely need to use it on a guard imo, maybe even a possible transfer that would sit out a year would be a good option.
NVM. Brain broken.

Transfer possibility got me to thinking about Jalek Felton. I hadn't seen him mentioned in a while and found out that he decided to turn pro overseas rather than transfer to another D1 school. First I had heard of that.

Transfer possibility got me to thinking about Jalek Felton. I hadn't seen him mentioned in a while and found out that he decided to turn pro overseas rather than transfer to another D1 school. First I had heard of that.
I remember seeing that, South Carolina fans thought he was heading there but sounded as if whatever happened at UNC was keeping in from getting approval from any big school.

I think Davonte will be developed into a slashing SG. But overall, I agree that G is a major spot of need. I really wish we could've taken a freshman G in the 2018 class.

I think Davonte will be developed into a slashing SG. But overall, I agree that G is a major spot of need. I really wish we could've taken a freshman G in the 2018 class.

Attrition is always possible, if it happens I would think a freshman guard or transfer that sits out a year would be the target.

VN Store

Back