2020 Target List

bleedingTNorange

have been putting this together over the past couple months and didn’t plan to post until next spring but given the rule changes allowing juniors to now OV and the fact Tennessee seems done for the 2019 (at least for now) figured I would go ahead with it.

These are the guys currently with offers, as things stand right now Tennessee see will have room to sign at least 4 (Open spot, Turner and Bowden). All rankings are per Rivals, if no Rivals ranking then will use 247 national ranking indicated by *...

#7 Greg Brown
#12 Jaden Springer
#15 Sharife Cooper
#16 Jalen Suggs
#17 Keon Johnson-UT COMMIT
#18 Bryce Thompson
#19 Walker Kessler
#24 Corey Walker Jr.-UT COMMIT
#25 Josh Hall
#32 Caleb Love
#36 Micah Peavy
#46 Matthew Murrell
#61 Jayden Stone
#67 PJ Hall
#73 Samson Ruzhentsev
#110 Keon Ambrose-Hylton
#115 Dylan Cardwell
#142 Akeem Odusipe

NR Bradley Ezewiro
NR Elijah Taylor
NE Norrance Berry
NR Jordan Wilmore

Last edited:
Would you agree that Springer, Johnson, Cone, and Hall seem to be the primary focus early on?

have been putting this together over the past couple months and didn’t plan to post until next spring but given the rule changes allowing juniors to now OV and the fact Tennessee seems done for the 2019 (at least for now) figured I would go ahead with it.

These are the guys currently with offers, as things stand right now tennessee will have room to sign at least 4 (Bone, Turner, Bowden, Williams). All rankings are per Rivals, if no Rivals ranking then will use 247 national ranking indicated by *:

#8 BJ Boston
#10 Walker Kessler
#11 Jaden Springer
#25 Sharife Cooper
#28 Keon Johnson
#43 Dain Dainja
#61 Justice Ajogbor
#78* Justin Powell
#81 Jalen Cone
#88 Micah Peavy
#90 PJ Hall
#91 Matthew Murrell
NR Samson Ruzhentsev
NR Akeem Odusipe
NR Norrance Berry
BJ Boston just sounds like a vol name.

So, I guess it's time to put together a dream list 2020..

Springer
Cone
Cardwell

I also really want us to land bj boston.

VN Store

Back