2020 Summer Olympics / Tokyo

Gamesmanship is only valid if you win. You can't finish 17th and act like a horses posterior.

That would be kinda like committing major recruiting violations and going 3-7.
While I appreciate that, and maybe even agree with you, I was just goofin with TFG.

What was everyone’s favorite event or moment at these Olympic Games?

For me it was either seeing the American win the bronze in the women’s marathon or Canada beating Sweden in penalty kicks to take good in women’s soccer.

For me it was either seeing the American win the bronze in the women’s marathon or Canada beating Sweden in penalty kicks to take good in women’s soccer.

The Norwegian dude blowing away the world's record in the hurdles was pretty special. Felt so bad for the American guy. Broke the world record by half a second and still only got a silver.

The Italian guy and the gentleman from Qatar agreeing to share the gold medal rather than do a jump off was also pretty cool.

Weirdest moment was in beach volleyball in the last game of the womens B team. Never seen an appeal decision changed for any reason before in any sport. Sad that the call changing twice pretty much ended things for them

Reactions: MAD
Anyone know how many hours of competition there were at the Olympics? 339 events. Theoretically if I wanted to watch every event, how long would it take?

Anyone know how many hours of competition there were at the Olympics? 339 events. Theoretically if I wanted to watch every event, how long would it take?
7000 hours
There are 8760 hours in a year.

My favorite moment was Caeleb Dressel winning the 100 meter freestyle gold medal. That was the event we knew was going to be the closest, because the field is so deep. Once he won that event, we knew he would be only the 3rd American to get 3 individual gold medals in swimming. And his reaction with his family afterwards was a great moment.

Reactions: MAD
Saw this come up on yahoo earlier. Great story about her plans with the bonus for winning the gold medal. Good job young lady !

Mother of Olympic gold medalist Tamyra Mensah-Stock receives $250,000 food truck after Tokyo Games
I could literally think of several awesome places right off the top of my head where a food truck would be like printing money...a few of them are near industrial parks with no restaurants around...hope its really successful for her mom

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back