2020 roster showcases Pruitt's ability to think outside the box and win football games

Bama's defense didn't survive this past year playing all the Fr they played.
Bama still had a good defense and if I am not mistaken Bama had a quiet of few injuries also. Bama was not the only team that had freshman out their playing. I am not talking about them starting from day 1. They will see the field

Both guys will still be freshman playing in the SEC

Henry To'oto'o 19
Eric Gray 19
Darnell Wright 19
Wanya Morris 19
Bryce Thompson 18
Alontae Taylor 18
Trey Smith 17
Etc...
We go through this EVERY off-season. This isn't 1985...
Clemson And Alabama have won multiple National Championships with freshman starting somewhere in the first 22.

Beckwith doesn't have to be starter to have an impact. He's not just a WR. He's an AP or Offensive Weapon who will work into full-time WR as his career progresses.

This isn't anything new to UT or any other school. Do you see me saying EVERY freshman will start? No...

Henry To'oto'o 19
Eric Gray 19
Darnell Wright 19
Wanya Morris 19
Bryce Thompson 18
Alontae Taylor 18
Trey Smith 17
Etc...
We go through this EVERY off-season. This isn't 1985...
Clemson And Alabama have won multiple National Championships with freshman starting somewhere in the first 22.

Beckwith doesn't have to be starter to have an impact. He's not just a WR. He's an AP or Offensive Weapon who will work into full-time WR as his career progresses.

This isn't anything new to UT or any other school. Do you see me saying EVERY freshman will start? No...
What difference does it make , talk to me in September

Nobody has a clue I'm just saying don't expect these guys to be all world year 1. I really hope all the freshman show out, but it will probably take most a year
Pretty big difference between “not hearing from him” and him not being “all world year 1”. Don’t think anybody’s expecting Dee or any of our 2020 freshman to come in and be all-Americans, much less “all world”.....but freshmen come into the SEC and all of college football all the time these days and contribute a lot.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Besides HB, Dee Beck is the recruit I'm most excited about. Kid has the size, speed and football knowledge to succeed early in his college career, I'm not saying he'll be an AA or anything his freshman season, but he's a matchup nightmare, put a db on him he overpowers them and just out runs lbs. Great kid great pickup.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Pretty big difference between “not hearing from him” and him not being “all world year 1”. Don’t think anybody’s expecting Dee or any of our 2020 freshman to come in and be all-Americans, much less “all world”.....but freshmen come into the SEC and all of college football all the time these days and contribute a lot.
Are you just wanting to argue? I have a wife for that give me a break.

VN Store

Back