2020 qb comparison/talk/debate (merged)

He did exactly what he does in practice. Throws great against air. He had a good drive. Where he produced 91 yd. That's all I'm saying
if air is what was givenandhetook it and won the game, wtf else should he have done dufus? damn! i mean seriously u f'ing cont want to sound so f'ing stupid!

Not sjt...prolly not cgrish. Two of you share DNA consensually.
Just 4 people that see things the way they are regardless of their haters opinions. I don’t see that as a problem or the same. In fact I call that being a man.

if air is what was givenandhetook it and won the game, wtf else should he have done dufus? damn! i mean seriously u f'ing cont want to sound so f'ing stupid!
Funny your still trying to start crap. I said it was a good drive. He made the right reads to the check offs...sorry im not gonna get on my knees for him like you and your lackeys

The whole narrative is goofy. We all can see that JG has issues. It’s amazing though that people can’t accept that flawed JG is still the best option... for now at least. People want to believe that guys with literally millions on the line are holding back untapped talent.
YES! omfg THIS!

Just 4 people that see things the way they are regardless of their haters opinions. I don’t see that as a problem or the same. In fact I call that being a man.
Be like voting for yourself? I smell ya!

YES! omfg THIS!
Done shot that down homeboy. Butch was being paid millions too while keeping Dobbs on the pine. Millions don’t mean you always KNOW the best option. You’re just PAID to know and if they did there wouldn’t be so much turn around. In fact college football coach would be one of the most steady jobs in America.

I think Chaney saw "it was not JG's night". What could he do? Not much if he didn't trust his QB. A damned if I do and damned if I don't situation. I think he decided Damn! I won't. I just hope for a miracle.

The opposite is actually what continued to happen on the field.

Chaney continued to run up the gut on 1st down.....which produced 2nd and longs----which led IU's defense to play Cover 2 zone--2 VERY DEEP safeties taking away deep balls....and other DBs taking away slants...
We got some holding penalties, missed some passes on 2nd downs that put us in 3rd and long situations....and IU still kept 2 very deep safeties over the top and brought just enough pressure with blitzes to force JG to make bad throws.

It's the Will Muschamp playbook for beating both Josh Dobbs and JG....and it worked every year until this year when we actually hit some long passes against their weak secondary.

IU's plan was plain and simple and predicated upon their conviction that JG could not beat them by throwing the ball down the field.
We hit one long pass all night down the field...and it could've very easily been intercepted.

The soft underbelly of that approach is to be patient and continue to throw the check-downs to TEs in-between the LBs and the RBs out of the backfield.
Chaney finally started to do that in desperation with 5 minutes left in the game.

We were thoroughly out-coached by IU's defensive staff for most of last night's game!

Reactions: savannahfan
Ya know the funny thing is. In thre recruiting forum. He actually has good takes...just here he likes to start stuff
I know he don’t like me and that’s fine but I agree. Believe it or not I have a great deal of respect for him.

Holding the ball too long, not throwing his receivers open is JGs achilles heel. So it's either Wienke just isn't a good QB coach or JG can't grasp the concept.

Well.....JG was doing the same things BEFORE Wienke came on board....JG has shown some improvement from time to time while under Wienke's tutelage....
But JG keeps regressing and being inconsistent.....

There's just not a lot that Wienke can do.....

Reactions: DixieVol
I like you fine. You just give me too much to work with.
I know what I see. You’ll love me one day if everything I’ve told everyone all along proves true as long as he stays here. If not you’ll still respect me more if he’s doing it somewhere else. Bottom line... the choice is Pruitts to make.

Done shot that down homeboy. Butch was being paid millions too while keeping Dobbs on the pine. Millions don’t mean you always KNOW the best option. You’re just PAID to know and if they did there wouldn’t be so much turn around. In fact college football coach would be one of the most steady jobs in America.
there's a reason they're NOT.....paying you and from what i read.....football-related, nobody should ever consider it

I know what I see. You’ll love me one day if everything I’ve told everyone all along proves true as long as he stays here. If not you’ll still respect me more if he’s doing it somewhere else. Bottom line... the choice is Pruitts to make.
and so far...he's made the right choice

and so far...he's made the right choice
You don’t know that. You only know we’ve won games. Let’s say we win 8 games next year with JG. We go to another bowl and everyone is happy because I’m sorry but that’s as good as it gets with JG. You won’t see the effect of today’s decisions until 2021 when we go from an 8 win team to a 5 win team because we didn’t have a qb ready. But hey.... Pruitt got his way on his team.

JG is 100%for a fact the starter unless he blows up again. They will protect Baileys redshirt at all costs or unless all the other QBs are hurt dead or transfered.

imo it would be stupid to redshirt Bailey if he is as good as advertised. Why lose a year of play from him, cause if he is really good he will go pro after his jr year.

VN Store

Back