2020 Presidential Race

Absolutely and I watched it almost every night until it became a complete waste of time. He was terrible in those press conf and allowed Fauci to own it. Then he struggled to take it back because he was just not knowledgeable and he is a poor communicator. It was a recipe for disaster and it happened

Trump has not been able to "lead" the MSM anywhere in 3 1/2 years., but mkay.

Reactions: AM64
Trump has not been able to "lead" the MSM anywhere in 3 1/2 years., but mkay.
He didn't have to lead them when he was on national tv every night for months. He just needed a consistent message and a coherent plan. Instead we got disinfectants, uv lights and a reminder he "shut down" travel every single night

Cool. That's one of the areas i like.
It's a great area...JAX is a nice livable area...largest city by area size in the country I believe...I used to work in the Independent Life/Wells Fargo building back when they had The Landing below...I think we are done with real estate...have the home here near Gulf Shores and the one near the Smokies...two pretty good areas to go back and forth

Reactions: McDad
It's a great area...JAX is a nice livable area...largest city by area size in the country I believe...I used to work in the Independent Life/Wells Fargo building back when they had The Landing below...I think we are done with real estate...have the home here near Gulf Shores and the one near the Smokies...two pretty good areas to go back and forth
Minimal cold weather. I tried Atlanta. That was horrible.

Had to take the picture using the computer because the app was like "THIS IS NEAR YOUR HOUSE. SHOW EVERYONE THE ADDRESS" and I don't trust luth or Septic so.. Here we are. It's pin at the bottom.
Thanks. I looked a little at Nocatee. Looks like it isn't that much further away from Atlantic Beach area.

1972 does a similar thing. It's an appealing approach.

Thanks. I looked a little at Nocatee. Looks like it isn't that much further away from Atlantic Beach area.
That's down the road from me. That's a good area. Also going to have alot of builds to the west of it. There's a beach themed place off of 210 called beachwalk. Nocatee style neighborhoods are the rage. Beachwalk is one of those.

Reactions: McDad
I know. I am starting the negotiations process with a tenant to buy one of my houses. I was astonished at the comps for it.

I've also been looking at the Northeastern Florida market a little in anticipation of a move down there. I certainly get more for my money in TN than I will in Fl.
Northeast Fl? Jacksonville, St. Augustine???

He didn't have to lead them when he was on national tv every night for months. He just needed a consistent message and a coherent plan. Instead we got disinfectants, uv lights and a reminder he "shut down" travel every single night
I mainlined clorox as a preventive and I haven't had the covids.

Cities and population centers inherently have problems regardless who runs them. That has been a fact throughout all of history. Small towns throughout rural Tennessee and the country have their poorer and drug ridden sections as well. They just don't gain as much attention. Besides cities are also part of the country.
Problem is cities want to dictate to non large urban centers how they should live their lives and pass laws that affect them because the cities have their own issues caused by liberal policies to begin with

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back