Refused to denounce white supremacy

Good people on both sides

Strand by and stand back

Retweeted white power video

Retweets white supremacists

anti BLM

I can go on and on.

Good day sir
You talk about someone else being uninformed but it appears you are the one uniformed. Here’s your transcript from where Trump supposedly said this horribly racist thing about fine people on both sides. Yes he says those words and then very specifically says he isn’t talking about white nationalists and neo-Nazis because they should be totally condemned. It’s funny how that never gets mentioned. Meanwhile there’s video of Biden saying there are fine people flying the Confederate flag. I guess he must be the racist then. What say you about this?

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

Purely anecdotal, but I think the “shy Trump voter” was a 2016 phenomenon. My family and many of our friends (a smattering of D, R, and I, but mostly moderates) here in PA and Ohio admittedly voted for Trump in ‘16. They were a combination of curious about trump and fed up with establishments. Now, a large number of them are disgusted by trump mainly on the basis of character or family values. People in the rust belt aren’t as married to a particular party as many other areas of the country are. They have family roots in industry, strong unions, Christianity, tolerance, and overall independence. They typically won’t carry water for a terrible person, and I suspect that will be the case in this election. Ohio is a tougher pull for Biden (more rural population to rely on for Trump), but I think PA, MI, and WI are going to be solid Biden states.
I can only speak for the people I come in contact with, but I don't meet very many Trump supporters who are bashful. They would no more be ashamed of their red MAGA hat, than they would be of their denim shorts or their mullet.

Reactions: OHvol40
I can only speak for the people I come in contact with, but I don't meet very many Trump supporters who are bashful. They would no more be ashamed of their red MAGA hat, than they would be of their denim shorts or their mullet.

There is a huge difference between supporter and likely voter.

Careful now...we are still Vols, except LG

Way to stereotype...

Of course, if you're accurate, the whole state of Florida is voting for Trump.

You talk about someone else being uninformed but it appears you are the one uniformed. Here’s your transcript from where Trump supposedly said this horribly racist thing about fine people on both sides. Yes he says those words and then very specifically says he isn’t talking about white nationalists and neo-Nazis because they should be totally condemned. It’s funny how that never gets mentioned. Meanwhile there’s video of Biden saying there are fine people flying the Confederate flag. I guess he must be the racist then. What say you about this?

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

You are wasting your time with him. Thats why I didn't even bother with a reply.

Really a dumb meme.

There is nothing that Fauci could say or do that will directly impact my life while the pilot flying my has a great deal of control over my life.

Bone-headed take.

Biomedical scientists have impacted your life, and our world, far more than airline pilots.

That is not even remotely debatable.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Biden Goes Big Without Sounding Like It

"The incident illustrates one of the reasons that Biden has proved such an elusive target. Despite embracing an agenda that is further to the left than that of any Democratic nominee in decades, he’s avoided the specific policy proposals and catchphrases that Republicans find easiest to attack. As a result, he appears more centrist than he actually is. In Biden, Democrats have a nominee who is promising FDR-style change, yet is avoiding the political backlash that an ambitious progressive agenda often brings."

Biden is such a fake and a liar.

Right now Fauci is a mouthpiece, he's not doing research.

He's conducted some of the most significant research of the past 50 years, so I bet he understands the work currently being done better than Trump and the armchair epidemiologists on Vol Nation.

He offers no context with anything he ever posts.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back