2020 Presidential Race

Of course there are problems with our voting system. There will ALWAYS be some issues. But is there the widespread fraud that Trump claims? And, more importantly, will you buy into his claims when he loses?
You bought Hillary’s when she lost. Will you buy into Biden’s claims when he loses as well?

screen-shot-2016-11-08-at-9-59-47-am.png

Recent horse race leads with 43 days left:

2020: Biden +6.8%
2016: Clinton +1.9% - 2.1% in the end - lost EC
2012: Obama +3.8% - won by 3.9%
2008: Obama +0.4% - Obama won by 7.2%
2004: Bush's +5.6% - won by 2.4%
2000: Bush +0.1% - Gore +0.5% in the end - lost EC

At the 6 week mark, only 2008 and 2004 had statistically significant movement. Going back to 1976, Hillary is still the only polling leader at this juncture who lost.

Still, with the current EC imbalance, Trump only needs to get it to Biden +3 to have even odds.

Recent horse race leads with 43 days left:

2020: Biden +6.8%
2016: Clinton +1.9% - 2.1% in the end - lost EC
2012: Obama +3.8% - won by 3.9%
2008: Obama +0.4% - Obama won by 7.2%
2004: Bush's +5.6% - won by 2.4%
2000: Bush +0.1% - Gore +0.5% in the end - lost EC

At the 6 week mark, only 2008 and 2004 had statistically significant movement. Going back to 1976, Hillary is still the only polling leader at this juncture who lost.

Still, with the current EC imbalance, Trump only needs to get it to Biden +3 to have even odds.

How did Nate Silver’s predictions do in 2016?

Watch: Biden Bungles The Pledge of Allegiance, For Real!

This morning, during a campaign speech in the battleground state of Wisconsin, Democrat Nominee Joe Biden completely failed when quoting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Biden began the quote and immediately shorted out:

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, One Nation, Indivisible, Under God, for real!”

Watch:

Reactions: BreatheUT
Oh I couldn’t tell what what going on. The way it was filmed I wasn’t sure if the interviewer was sitting there. But based on this picture he was clearly just attempting to read off a screen. Which he couldn’t even do. Of course we all know the MSM is just the propaganda arm of the DNC. Even telemundo
Eid34ixWkAcD82g

Why would there be a teleprompter at an interview?

Reactions: Orange_Crush

This morning, during a campaign speech in the battleground state of Wisconsin, Democrat Nominee Joe Biden completely failed when quoting the Pledge of Allegiance.

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, One Nation, Indivisible, Under God, for real!”

Watch:

Yeah ..... Biden is a joke to men everywhere and everyone & their cousins know about Sleepy dumb ass Biden.
I'm sure Jill keeps having to get up at 5 am each day to show dumb ass Joe the place to go potty.

He took a lot of grief from the left for constantly saying Trump had a solid chance of winning. I guess you slept through that?

Silver, as well as any pundit in other industries (Bill Connelly comes to mind for sport) that makes their living by ascribing data-driven probability to outcomes, has the absolute greatest job in the world.

This isn't to say that Nate Silver isn't a very smart individual with an exhaustive process and some great insights, but the man rose to international prominence after getting all 50 states correct in 2012 with his methodology. I feel that it's completely justified to roll one's eyes upon hearing the defense that Silver "was actually correct" since he was "merely saying that Hillary had a great chance of winning, which she did, while simultaneously giving Trump a narrow shot that came to pass."

It's truly amazing to have created an empire wherein being right is right while being wrong is also right due to something unlikely having occurred.

Watch:
Pretty sure he wasn't reciting the Pledge of Allegiance during his speech today in Wisconsin. If you have more than the 8 second clip showing otherwise, please share.

VN Store

Back