2020 Presidential Race

Why did you need the qualifier of "black"? I bet if she were white you wouldn't have called her "the fat angry white PhD professor".
Why do you refer to the race of police officers..... why did people create the term white Latino for the guy that killed Trayvon martin?

Trump was a sign that some could not tolerate an inevitably changing world. As I stated in the beginning, Trump represents the last gasps of a drowning man.
The tar pits are becoming more crowded than I would have guessed.
You seem to have no idea how stupid that sounds.
So you think people were afraid of change so they elected something completely different as opposed to the same old same old.
That’s just sad

WTF is he rambling about? He makes no sense at all.

That's why it's gonna be the Harris-Biden Administration. They'll kick old Joe to the curb like a dog.
They really don't want Joe in as President. He's a Trojan Horse. They want all the lunatic far-left wing nuts in to run the country. Joe is just a puppet being used as a set up. Democrats are elder abusers.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
So you think people were afraid of change so they elected something completely different as opposed to the same old same old.
That’s just sad
He thinks people voted for trump bc they are afraid of minorities and gay people.... in other words he has bought what his party has been feeding him.

That's why it's gonna be the Harris-Biden Administration. They'll kick old Joe to the curb like a dog.
They really don't want Joe in as President. He's a Trojan Horse. They want all the lunatic far-left wing nuts in to run the country. Joe is just a puppet being used as a set up. Democrats are elder abusers.
I'm scared that Nancy Pelosi will be the speaker again if old Joe gets elected. The moderates and the undecided folks better wake up and look at what these sinister bastards have in store for the country and stop it.

Reactions: AM64
I'm scared that Nancy Pelosi will be the speaker again if old Joe gets elected. The moderates and the undecided folks better wake up and look at what these sinister bastards have in store for the country and stop it.

Apparently they want to stay dumb and stupid. We've been telling them for 18 months now at least.

tenor.gif

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
He's moving from one liberal city to another. He would be better off moving to Chattanooga.

I have to agree and we don't care how you did it in Cali. We don't give a damn about the whole state of Cali...the whole state of Cali...the whole state of Cali...we dont give a damn about the whole state of Cali ...cause we're from Tennessee.

Reactions: AM64 and carlos86
That’s just sad
I have a very clear idea of how stupid your post sounds.
MAGA - that says it all.
You guys have complained about the RINOs who have been to weak to stand up to the mighty dem machine for decades.
You hated the direction in which the country was headed and voted for the person who best personified that hatred (some of you maybe even believed he would halt, slow, or reverse the change)
The only change you were voting for was the change to someone who would scream about the inevitable change.

Gallup: Trump job approval drops one net point, falling to 42-56. Other presidents at this point in their first term:
Obama 49
W Bush
52 Clinton
60 HW Bush
39 Reagan 57
Carter 37

I have a very clear idea of how stupid your post sounds.
MAGA - that says it all.
You guys have complained about the RINOs who have been to weak to stand up to the mighty dem machine for decades.
You hated the direction in which the country was headed and voted for the person who best personified that hatred (some of you maybe even believed he would halt, slow, or reverse the change)
The only change you were voting for was the change to someone who would scream about the inevitable change.

@Orangeslice13 Nope he didn't know.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back