2020 Presidential Race

That's ridiculous. I am 100% fully aware that the best way to advance my interests/ideas is through the removal of Trump. I've been consistent in that.
I think almost all on the left are aware of that same fact.

Going to Sleepy Joe is not going to advance the progressive agenda. The DNC will try to kill the progressive movement if he wins, and they would have a very valid reason to.
If the problems that created Donald Trump are not fixed, we will end up with a version that is much worse.

Point of privilege? wtf?
Thank you comrade?

Seriously, this what you vote to promote? Heysues this country is fubar!!

Going to Sleepy Joe is not going to advance the progressive agenda. The DNC will try to kill the progressive movement if he wins, and they would have a very valid reason to.
If the problems that created Donald Trump are not fixed, we will end up with a version that is much worse.
That's what 2020 is all about.

No it's not. Nobody on the DNC side except for Andrew Yang really dug into what got Donald Trump elected in the first place. The DNC did not self reflect.
If not addressing the problems that created Trump increases the risk of getting something even more abhorrent, then repubs should be waging all out war against those problems instead of embracing the result.
Otherwise, the conclusion has to be that repubs, by and large, are happy with Trump. That would be the death knell of the republican party.

If not addressing the problems that created Trump increases the risk of getting something even more abhorrent, then repubs should be waging all out war against those problems instead of embracing the result.
Otherwise, the conclusion has to be that repubs, by and large, are happy with Trump. That would be the death knell of the republican party.
Please spare us your predictions.

Your track record isn't very good, Nostralameus.

Trump is trying to fix some of the problems that got him elected... Hence why he is president. Trump didn't get elected because of wacism despite what people claim. He got elected because both political parties have been screwing workers with bad trade deals, and the economy leaving workers behind. The chronic outsourcing basically.

Gillibrand: Racist Trump Creating National Emergency of ‘Rampant White Nationalism Across the Country’

Sunday on MSNBC, 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) accused President Donald Trump of creating a national emergency with his racism of “rampant white nationalism across the country.”

Gillibrand said, “I mean for President Trump to say we have to get it stopped, and the quickest way to do that is for him to stop being a racist. He has created a national emergency of rampant white nationalism across the country. And I think white national terrorism is a national emergency I think we need to blame President Trump and the rhetoric he’s used since he got elected.”

When asked if the president a white nationalist, Gillibrand said, “He is. And all you have to do is listen to his words to make that decision. He has berated, demeaned, devalued woman of color constantly in this administration. He has used racist language and racist dog whistles on behalf of the presidency. He Mexicans are rapists. He’s really truly using constant aggressive divisive language. And I’ve seen in my own state of New York that hate crimes have risen exponentially under this presidency.”

Gillibrand: Racist Trump Creating National Emergency of 'Rampant White Nationalism Across the Country' | Breitbart

Im sick to death of hearing politicians complaining about “white nationalism”.
Where are these people who claim to be white nationalist. Just because you want there to be a problem doesn’t mean there is one. Last time I checked there were 7k WN nation wide.
They are not emboldened by the president.
They barely exist at all.

Im sick to death of hearing politicians complaining about “white nationalism”.
Where are these people who claim to be white nationalist. Just because you want there to be a problem doesn’t mean there is one. Last time I checked there were 7k WN nation wide.
They are not emboldened by the president.
They barely exist at all.
I don't even know what a "white nationalist" is unless it is someone who wants an all white country, and I have never met anyone who espoused that..

VN Store

Back