2020 Presidential Race

Problem with the system is that they count heads/hands. Then they try to match that with paper cards accurately filled out. 500 of 500 people are not going to correctly fill out a form on the first and only try.

I think you guys should just forfeit **** it 😂

We can’t even properly report to the IDP at this moment. Our chair has been on hold for over an hour trying to get a question resolved.

We can’t even properly report to the IDP at this moment. Our chair has been on hold for over an hour trying to get a question resolved.

All the while candidates are making speeches like they have declared themselves the winners.

Nothing like the Late Night Circus Show.....

Anderson Cooper looks like he's about to bust out laughing at any time. I enjoyed Amy's speech. Joe was boring and said "Folks" too much. Elizabeth Warren has an annoying voice. Bernie and his young fans are energized but everything is free and my common sense tells me this is not good. Haven't seen Pete or Yang yet, Steyer has been wasting his money. I'm holding out for Bloomberg if Amy doesn't make it. I dislike caucuses and nothing that has happened yet, has changed my mind.

Anderson Cooper looks like he's about to bust out laughing at any time. I enjoyed Amy's speech. Joe was boring and said "Folks" too much. Elizabeth Warren has an annoying voice. Bernie and his young fans are energized but everything is free and my common sense tells me this is not good. Haven't seen Pete or Yang yet, Steyer has been wasting his money. I'm holding out for Bloomberg if Amy doesn't make it. I dislike caucuses and nothing that has happened yet, has changed my mind.
They said Yang is speaking at 11:30 central

Reactions: JCP201
Pete will be speaking soon. They have people speaking on stage at his Iowa headquarters.

Reactions: JCP201

VN Store

Back