2020 Presidential Race

USPS ...... lol what a joke they are. I had my bank to order me some more checks to write out to pay bills with and they lost sending those in the mail over a month ago. I can imagine how dependable & honest they are in sending back those ballots voting for the POTUS on time & to the right address for tabulation.
The mass mail in ballot thing is just going turn into an actual "throwing your vote away" for all parties involved.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
By all means, please explain it to me.
You don't seem to understand the difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots.

Everyone in the country who doesn't want to vote in person can request an absentee ballot. No one is saying they shouldn't be able to vote that way.

"Mail in voting" is the idea of just sending ballots to all registered voters with no absentee application. The problems with that idea are obvious.

But regardless, no one is suggesting that people who don't want to vote in person should have to.

He seemed to do fine at the town hall he did a few days ago. While you can knock him for his gaffs, how many stupid statements or lies can trump tell at a rally and the people cheer as it’s facts? Whenever he’s been called out on them, he looks like an idiot.

Case in point would be him saying people should vote twice or he should do an executive order so Biden can’t become president. Any other person that would’ve said that would immediately lose the majority of their support.
Oh ffs, you must not know me well enough to counter with 'but trump'. I hope they both lose the election.
Seems to me from where I sit on my lofty perch the only victims of Trump trolling are the gullible.

Biden has a 20 watt brain in a 120 outlet.

Oh ffs, you must not know me well enough to counter with 'but trump'. I hope they both lose the election.
Seems to me from where I sit on my lofty perch the only victims of Trump trolling are the gullible.

Ok you got me with the 20 watt brain and the 120 outlet remark 😂

Reactions: McDad
No, illegal immigrants aren't allowed to directly vote for the commander-in-chief yet, but in vast numbers they can dramatically alter the Electoral College to favor Democrats for at least a decade because a state's electoral votes are based on the number of people residing within that state, not the number of citizens present when the Decennial Census is taken.
If a nefarious power grab seems far-fetched, ask yourself this - why are Democrats so intent on blocking the addition of a citizenship question to the 2020 Census?

Can you comprehend this?
That's what the census is. A count of the people. Not citizens. That would be something else and is not required by the Constitution.

Census in the Constitution

Even the various laws we have passed have never limited the count to citizens.

Yeah I’ve seen your posts and your slant is definitely against Biden.

We should all be against both. These are horrendous choices

Right, but being against both obviously doesn’t do us any good in a two party environment. One of them is going to be President. A multiple party system would help but it’s probably not happening.

You havent seen enough.

You wanna disparage trump? I'm your huckleberry. But you better come to the table with more than TDS & OMB.

I’m not sure how stating quotes of him is “TDS” that shows how little he cares for the constitution and its limit on his authority.

I’m not sure how stating quotes of him is “TDS” that shows how little he cares for the constitution and its limit on his authority.
Nice. I like constitutionalists.

Who was our last constitutional adherent in your opinion?

Right, but being against both obviously doesn’t do us any good in a two party environment. One of them is going to be President. A multiple party system would help but it’s probably not happening.
It does do a lot of good. But you continue supporting the 2 party system and cross your fingers that something changes

Watch: Biden Bungles The Pledge of Allegiance, For Real!

This morning, during a campaign speech in the battleground state of Wisconsin, Democrat Nominee Joe Biden completely failed when quoting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Biden began the quote and immediately shorted out:

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, One Nation, Indivisible, Under God, for real!”

Watch:
Watch: Biden Bungles The Pledge of Allegiance, For Real!

About like Cam Brady reciting the Lord’s Prayer.

VN Store

Back