2020 Presidential Race

People leave jobs for three reasons: they retire, are relieved of their employment or decide that they would be happier with/better-suited to a role elsewhere. Two of those reasons lend themselves to the possibility of disparaging your previous employer and should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
Yea, but it's odd that Trump has such a higher percentage of ex-employees willing to go on record that Trump sucks.

Wait, Trump is more concerned with Trump's reelection than COVID-19? See, he really is a man of the people!

Also, never put a great degree of stock into the grievances of disgruntled former employees.

There seems to be an inordinate number of disgruntled former administration employees out there. Reckon some of them might have a good reason to be?

All I’ve heard so far (between the incoherent babbling) is more free stuff, more regulation, more government jobs, blah, blah, blah. Same ole failed crap that the Dems have been peddling for years.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
Wow Cooper seems awful quiet. Almost passive. It’s almost like he’s letting Biden talk and not debating him 🤔
Even lions are quieted when Biden rails about neo-Nazis changing the climate and stops midstream to wonder if the Russians had Cream of Wheat to tide them over during the battle of Stalingrad.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
At this point I think there are like 32 undecided voters left. Seems like everyone picked a dude a while ago and we've just been yelling at each other.

It’s like 2016 déjà vu, all over again.
And once more, Russia Russia Russia hysterics over 32 undecided voters.

only caught from the last commercial break. hard to pick my favorite moment from:

- I'm going to do something economic to them (Russia)
- Russia is an opponent; China is a competitor
- The government will help your farm by paying you to grow crops you wouldn't otherwise grow
- Going to create thousands of jobs across the country in manure pelletization
- Made in America policy and Government will only by American made (channeling Trump)
- Will stop China from dumping somehow; presumably telling them they can't do it
- The way I'll unite (5 minute story); I never judge someone's motives then immediately judges Trump's motives
- "will I be able to see my family?"

We Are Screwed

Townhall? They don't possibly have any bias, at all. Just ignore that tagline above their copyright: "Townhall.com is the leading source for conservative news and political commentary and analysis." Also ignore their banner ad asking folks to join to "stop the radical left". No bias at all.
No more biased than CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, NYT, WaPo, etc. If there were no right leaning media, we would get half the truth.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back