2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

Raptors were the 1st seed in east and 2nd overall with a point differential of +7.8 in 2018. Their top guys in terms of minutes were DD, Lowry, Ibaka, Jonas, Siakam, Poltl, Vanvleet, and Anunoby.

Now they are the 2nd seed in the east and 3rd overall with a point differential of +6.7 in 2020. The top guys are Vanvleet, Anunoby, Lowry, Siakam, Ibaka, Powell, Gasol, and Davis.

The only aspect of this Raptors team that is really a surprise is how good Davis has been right out of the gate. He's shooting 43% from 3 and scoring 17 per 36, and he can rebound, and play some D.

They are also beating the sh*t out of losing team 31-2 vs teams with losing records, and have the worst record vs winning teams out of the top 10 teams in the league 9-12.

The 4th worst record vs winning teams, out of the 14 teams over .500, ahead of OKC, Memphis, and Dallas.

Also 4 of their current 15 game winning streak is vs teams over .500

Also also one of those wins was The Sixers without Embiid and Josh played 4 minutes.

Have there ever been guys from the same college go after each other like Morris and Imbiid? Imgine seeing two Vols do that

I've realized Russ has given me PTSD. No matter how much I talk about how he's changed, every time he shoots a 3 I start thinking "oh **** here we go" lol

VN Store

Back