2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

And the other game against Lakers he played 24 minutes had 12 pts, 2 assists and 1 reb. Also a game against the Knicks he played 25 minutes and had 2 pts, 4 rebs, and 2 assists. What's your point?

That he can have big games playing big minutes. You brought up Dedmon who literally can't play 30 good minutes. Delon Wright can play 30, he's just a redundancy with Luka and they're trying to surround Luka with more shooting. None of this has any bearing on how well DW has played. Wright was playing over 30 mpg last year for Memphis. He didn't shoot well, which historically has been his issue, but his averages (points, rebounds, assists) per 36 were higher than his career averages. IDK how many times I've demonstrated players whose per 36 stats hold true with minute increases, but it's a bunch. Add DW to the list.

1575472687372.png

I get it. You like scoring and you can't fathom that a PG who guards 3 positions and handles the ball at an elite level can have a better 20-game stretch than a guy who puts up points. ; )

Last edited:
Brunson **** no, Curry no. THJ idk but I do know they, besides the Clips, have been crushing people since he was inserted into the starting lineup against GS and given the bulk of the minutes. But then again, why isn't he playing more? There has to be a reason if he is so great, no? Carlisle just doesn't like him? Doesn't want to win more? Doesn't grasp the offense fully? I actually like Wright a lot, but Lou is just more valuable to their team, same with Trez.

Edit: Though you don't trust my judgement when saying Lou>>>Wright, so why would you trust my judgement when saying Wright>>>Brunson and Curry? Lol

Lou is better than Wright, Wright's just had a more valuable 20 game stretch. The point of asking you this is to show that if he's better than these guys, then Carlisle is making a mistake not playing Wright more. I mean, you said "**** no" to Brunson being better than Wright so how can you hold it against Wright when he's clearly better than him?

The reason I asked what your point was, was because with most per 36 superstars they can play 30 minutes and be amazing, and play 30 minutes and be completely useless. Dedmon included as he had big 30 minute games last year, followed by turds. That's the issue with them, Delon included, they can't do it consistently so they get pulled quick. Lou will never get yanked because even if he is 0 for 8, he still scares defenses and opens up things for other players. I don't like scoring, but I know scoring is King in the NBA today.

Dana Barros was an all star for a year because he was surround by sh*t and got to chuck a ton, 1 random year on a sh*t team will never impress me.

Lou is better than Wright, Wright's just had a more valuable 20 game stretch. The point of asking you this is to show that if he's better than these guys, then Carlisle is making a mistake not playing Wright more. I mean, you said "**** no" to Brunson being better than Wright so how can you hold it against Wright when he's clearly better than him?

So now you trust my eye test. Lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
Also I'm preparing for Mudiay chalk night, so I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans. Question, because I've only watched the Jazz twice this year. When Conley is off the court this year who runs point? Is it still Mitchell?

Mitchell runs point with Conley ON the court
Also I'm preparing for Mudiay chalk night, so I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans. Question, because I've only watched the Jazz twice this year. When Conley is off the court this year who runs point? Is it still Mitchell?

Reactions: BadJerry20
The Jazz definitely need to figure some **** out. I want the ball in Conley's hands more. He's a better setup guy than Mitchell. Maybe Quinn doesn't like what he's seen so far with the ball in Conley's hands, but ultimately we're not a contender unless Conley is running point at a high level.

Mitchell is still not getting to the rim. Year 3, bro. When are you going to become D Wade?

i-kill-you-gif.gif

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back