2020 NBA Playoffs Thread: Bio-Dome Edition

Fire Brad Stephens tonight. 2nd half was pathetic all around and run a cross court pass lob down 5 with 8seconds? Two straight 2nd half meltdowns.

I hope Lakers stick with this not playing Dwight when Javelle is out, and sticking Kuz and Kief on Joker.

I hope Lakers stick with this not playing Dwight when Javelle is out, and sticking Kuz and Kief on Joker.

I can't decide what strategy is best. Their offense is better with no center. Small sample size, but on the season, the Lakers were +27 without a center on the floor vs. the Nuggets. They were +9 without the centers last night (so now +36), -11 with McGee, and +14 with Dwight. If Murray isn't making them pay, then Dwight all day. Otherwise, I feel like rotating Davis, Morris, and Kuzma on Jokic is the best strategy. If AD is guarding Grant and Millsap all game, that's a waste of his defensive talent, but that's what you're probably gonna get pretty much every minute a C is in the game.

I disagree I think Robinson was so close, as the offense is entitled to his spot, the original arm swing Didnt catch contact, so 2nd did, is a defensive foul, hes in the offensive players space. Hate that call.

I know its Boston and diehard fanbase...but wow Grant seems to get alot of hate for a rookie playing 10 minutes a game 20200919_221325.jpg

In Plumlee's defense, AD said the play was supposed to go to Lebron. Plumlee may have recognized it so early that he goofed and created a wide open opportunity for AD.

AD scored 10 points and didn't miss a shot or FT in the final 5'. Before that, he was 8 for 20 (with 5 FT's) and only had 21 points.

Lmao Caruso with the worst floater attempt I've ever seen and then misses a layup on the next possession

It’s like a scientist somehow got the DNA of Bill Walton, Dirk Nowitzki and Mark Madsen and created Nikola Jokic

VN Store

Back