2020 NBA Playoffs Thread: Bio-Dome Edition

As funny as the Clippers narrative is, I'm so sick of watching the Nuggets and I hate both teams in the WCF. Pretty much only three teams in the whole league that I hate, and that's two of them.

Doc Rivers has never been a good coach and got bailed out by KG going to Boston. And tonight has shown it

Celtics were a far better team than the Lakers in 2010, a team so thin the atrocious defensive liability Sasha Vujecic got minutes in the playoffs, and they blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter of Game 7.

Doc is a salt of the earth kind of guy, but at some point people have to realize he is a second tier NBA coach on his best day.

Last edited:
Celtics were a far better team than the Lakers in 2010, a team so thin the atrocious defensive liability Sasha Vujecic got minutes in the playoffs, and they blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter of Game 7.

Doc is a salt of the earth kind of guy, but at some point people have to realize he is a second tier NBA coach on his best day.

It's a perplexing series all the way around. Kobe wasn't that great. Gasol and Vujacic were literally the only guys on the Lakers who shot well. But Ray Ray, Rondo, and Rasheed didn't really show up, and the C's got beat up on the glass. C's had their weak points, too. Big Baby played 3x as much as Vujacic, and he sucked on both ends of the floor.

PG is 9-14 in the playoffs since calling himself playoff P, and that's playing alongside another superstar in every one of those games (tho I don't blame him for 2019's early exit, he was pretty damn good).

I was thinking Harrell looked soft when he got to the bubble, and that he never got back into playing shape. Just checked his stats...he went from 28 mpg to 19 mpg and his rebound rate dropped by 40%.

I was thinking Harrell looked soft when he got to the bubble, and that he never got back into playing shape. Just checked his stats...he went from 28 mpg to 19 mpg and his rebound rate dropped by 40%.

#GermanRondoWasRobbedSo****Montrezl

PG is 9-14 in the playoffs since calling himself playoff P, and that's playing alongside another superstar in every one of those games (tho I don't blame him for 2019's early exit, he was pretty damn good).

What series did you watch? He was great in game 5, pretty good in 1 game, and sucked in 3 games and got cooked by Dame all series. That series was more on Russ but PG sucked.

What series did you watch? He was great in game 5, pretty good in 1 game, and sucked in 3 games and got cooked by Dame all series. That series was more on Russ but PG sucked.

He was great in games 2 and 5, and they lost both. He shot a little poorly in game 1, but snagged 10 rebounds and had 4 steals. In game 4, he shot a little poorly, but he grabbed 10 rebounds and got to the line a ton. I know you need your scapegoat for Russ (.466 TS% for the series sank that ship), but PG nearly went 29 and 9 and had above-average shooting efficiency.

He was great in games 2 and 5, and they lost both. He shot a little poorly in game 1, but snagged 10 rebounds and had 4 steals. In game 4, he shot a little poorly, but he grabbed 10 rebounds and got to the line a ton. I know you need your scapegoat for Russ (.466 TS% for the series sank that ship), but PG nearly went 29 and 9 and had above-average shooting efficiency.

I literally said that series was more on Russ you doofus. 8-24 and 4-15 is a little poorly? If you suck 3 out of 5 games, and got cooked on D you sucked.

This series PG splits 43.5, 38.3, and 87.9
Portland series 43.6, 31.9, and 81.6

But he was pretty damn good in the Portland series and bad in this one.

I literally said that series was more on Russ you doofus. 8-24 and 4-15 is a little poorly? If you suck 3 out of 5 games, and got cooked on D you sucked.

He got 20 points off 24 shots + 6/6 on FT's, so basically 26 points off 27 shots. It's not good. It's not terrible. It's "a little poorly". He's 6' 8" and can't adequately defend itty bitty guards that can bomb. I guess that's a knock on him, but it's Russ that's supposed to be defending those guys.

He got 20 points off 24 shots + 6/6 on FT's, so basically 26 points off 27 shots. It's not good. It's not terrible. It's "a little poorly". He's 6' 8" and can't adequately defend itty bitty guards that can bomb. I guess that's a knock on him, but it's Russ that's supposed to be defending those guys.

He also had 4 TOs and no assists that game, think that pushes it to a bad game. Well that's on Billy, but PG was the contender for DPOY not Russ, so yeah it's on him to guard the best player. I mean you don't put GP on Ron Harper and not MJ do you? Oh wait. Lol

He also had 4 TOs and no assists that game, think that pushes it to a bad game. Well that's on Billy, but PG was the contender for DPOY not Russ, so yeah it's on him to guard the best player. I mean you don't put GP on Ron Harper and not MJ do you? Oh wait. Lol

Do you put David Robinson on MJ? Just because you're a DPOY-type doesn't mean you're supposed to be able to guard every player. There is a reason guys like Bev and FVV do the best against Curry and Dame types.

Btw I had a wreck last night, cracked a couple ribs and am super high on pain pills right so I'll probably lose interest soon lol

David Robinson plays C, PG plays SG/SF and is a perimeter defender what a dumb comparison.

Basically same size difference tho. Jordan is too quick for him and will get open looks and/or foul him out. Just like Dame does to 6' 8" guys today, except in this case they're screening at 25'.

VN Store

Back