*****2020 National Signing Day Thread

BOOOOOM!!!! Great addition!!!!..........Lets wrap up this recruiting cycle with Malachi and call it a day.

XPRuOJz9trV8m_1yuiXE369Py1Bft-R9tKE4BS3JWN3IMHYQALXYki0w6LU7xAlhn4Equ6zL1z26yqVoiXt9S6ijYiLTToip4nVIlYIeyfcOoZGmteSrxxmYK2CIA7cz1jEqr8l0PSkWLOwEjIp_7TJ_H9LGXIz4jnRN4StMq_wr72sXneVq1HwFbwEAHNyIkffDI8B8U_AGwiBphuhl5bdkS-PRWIOk-hg2SOEAMvxjLwJ-1a0PhWSRYDKujUL1h4HA

Not "Ma-locke-eh"

Something like that, but I gave up trying to figure out exact numbers since there always seem to be unknowns.

Can't recall where I read it, but the thought is that we sign Beckwith and lose out on Wideman and Evans. That lets UT count Mayes and Jones in this class instead of forward counting them to next year. There was also mention of one more scholarship being saved for a possible transfer after the spring. Not sure where that one will come from unless someone is leaving that we're unaware of at the moment.

247 is reporting 21 for this class, that's this morning. I have no idea if this is taking into account transfers. I wish a news outlet would simplify and just tell us how many more we could sign.

So Beckwith is 22. Leaves 3 which goes well with my replay to Freak. The numbers now make sense.

Reactions: Sara Clark
247 is reporting 21 for this class, that's this morning. I have no idea if this is taking into account transfers. I wish a news outlet would simplify and just tell us how many more we could sign.

EDIT: FYI, Miles Jones from Nebraska is a walk-on. Velus Jones transfer from USCw is a scholly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara Clark
I watched the livestream of Dee Beckwith’s decision. That was amazing. Picked up the Florida hat and tossed it aside. He also said he will be playing both sports.
I don’t follow closely enough...what is his other sport?

VN Store

Back