2020 NASCAR Pick 'Em Standings

When you get time Yankee Vol check my overall standing, my 151 points at kentucky wasn't added i think, no big deal we are all in the final 16 anyway, just like to know how far from the top in points i am.

When you get time Yankee Vol check my overall standing, my 151 points at kentucky wasn't added i think, no big deal we are all in the final 16 anyway, just like to know how far from the top in points i am.
Yea I'll look at it Thursday

Your Kentucky points are in the standings. So is the zero points from the Kansas race.

Last edited:
I’d like to thank the 18 for not winning a race (I mean wtf man I pick you all the time) and the 11 for not wrecking every time I pick him. Thanks League
I’d like to thank the 8 for totally screwing me in my Fan Duel lineup lol when he decided to run outta talent I was winning 320$. After he decided to do that, I ended up with a whole 6$ lol

Reactions: badkarma

VN Store

Back