2020 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

If they play the game Greenfield vs Clarkrange will be a good game both are capable or winning the championship.

If they play the game Greenfield vs Clarkrange will be a good game both are capable or winning the championship.

Interesting the TSSAA is electing to continue winter/spring sports while college and professional athletics are losing their collective minds...

Interesting the TSSAA is electing to continue winter/spring sports while college and professional athletics are losing their collective minds...
Not anymore... however i slightly understand colleges because of the interstate travel. However high school is such an enclosed system I donā€™t get why they cancelled it now?

Not anymore... however i slightly understand colleges because of the interstate travel. However high school is such an enclosed system I donā€™t get why they cancelled it now?

It was really only a matter of time before they caved to the paranoia too. As of now the tournament is "suspended" and not cancelled.... yet.

Can't we just skip to the Greenfield/Loretto game before they cancel the tournament?
For the season Karly Weathers, point guard for Loretta, TN, has scored 606 points. This accomplished with 65 three pointers, 101 made free throw attempts from 123 total that is 82% and made 121 two pointers. Source: 2020
TSSAA.

I would not want to be one of the officials who bucked the trend, kept schools open, then through no fault of their own, the virus is introduced and many children get sick or worse......

Lawsuits....If someone gets sick, because the programs did not at least pause for a few weeks, or cancel altogether, the lawyers would have a field day.

Reactions: gule
For the season Karly Weathers, point guard for Loretta, TN, has scored 606 points. This accomplished with 65 three pointers, 101 made free throw attempts from 123 total that is 82% and made 121 two pointers. Source: 2020
TSSAA.

Greenfield beat them by 6 in the regular season, which I believe was Greenfield's only competitive game. Would have loved to see a rematch...

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Has even one child under 20 years old died from this cold virus? Play the games with no fans; I don't get it.

I don't know if we'd consider adding a JUCO point guard to the '20 class, but Kira Lowery @ Dyersburg State is one of the best in the nation:
View attachment 260404

Through 25 games, Lowery is averaging 23.1 points per game (4th nationally) while shooting 61.1% from the field (14th) and 81.4% from the FT stripe (27th). She's also averaging 5.9 assists (11th) with a 2.3 assist-to-TO ratio, 5.2 rebounds, and 4.2 steals per game (2nd). Lowery's not a 3-point threat but it looks like she could help shore us up in several areas (especially ball handling, forcing TOs & FT shooting) where we've struggled this year.
NJCAA

I believe Lowery is still unsigned; hope we take a serious look at her. Outstanding player both offensively and defensively, finishing the year ranked 3rd nationally in scoring, 10th in FG% (1st among guards), 8th in assists and 1st in steals.

Highlights from her senior year @ Southwind HS (Memphis): Kira Lowery on Hudl

VN Store

Back