2020 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

They pick way more than 12 players, don't they? There must be 12 on each team, at least.

I agree that Hunt and Hayes are by no means locks to make the final rosters.
I think the final team is 12 and so two teams is 24. I think they make a cut to 50 before they pick the final 24. They will pick the best 12 for the East and same for the West. Only one I see making it from Tennessee is Cardosa.

Reactions: Amb3096
They pick way more than 12 players, don't they? There must be 12 on each team, at least.

I agree that Hunt and Hayes are by no means locks to make the final rosters.

I agree i don`t think they will take 3 players from the state of TN

Greenfield keep winning this week beating Dresden 59 to 20 and then demolishing number 10 Huntingdon 88 to 59 puts them at 18 and 0 and still number one for the season. The combination of the Darby sisters and McNeil continue to win big in West Tennessee High School basketball.

Greenfield keep winning this week beating Dresden 59 to 20 and then demolishing number 10 Huntingdon 88 to 59 puts them at 18 and 0 and still number one for the season. The combination of the Darby sisters and McNeil continue to win big in West Tennessee High School basketball.

Is that the team with Savannah Lee...That kid looked pretty good
SHe was the only one in warmups that was shooting from the temple...Nice overall game

SHe was the only one in warmups that was shooting from the temple...Nice overall game

Savannah Lee played for Trinity Christian Academy a couple years ago - has 2 sisters playing now. Trinity is 15-1 and ranked high in the state in Div II - the one loss ? to Greenfield by a score of 67-44. Greenfield seems to be rolling this year !

Sister Macy signed with UNA. Mother Kristen was recruited by Pat, but tore her ACL after her junior year and stopped recruiting her. She wound up playing for Van Chancellor at Ole Miss. She was Kristen Goehring then. I think she had a pretty good career at Ole ACL injuries remain painful constant in women's basketball

Destiny Salary ranked # 59 by ESPN is she better then Darby ?
In the game they played against each other Darby scored 24 points and Salary had 17. Greenfield won 70 to 48 and Darby hit five threes. Salary is more of a get to the basket type player although she can hit the three doesn't shoot that many. I have no idea who will be better I hope they both turn out to be awesome players. Right now the team Salary plays on is average so teams can really double up on her and let some of the bad players try to score. Greenfield has Darby's little sister and Moore McNeil and also another girl that is a very good shooter so no one can double that much without getting burned by another player. A player that is impressing me more and more is Edie Darby only a sophomore and only 5'6" which is five inches shorter than Tess. That girl is very quick and has a tremendous three stroke. Right now she is the third option on the team but is still averaging 17 a game and shooting about 40 percent from the three. She gets four or five steals a game as well. She plays point guard Moore McNeil has move to the three position and Tess plays the two. As a trio they average over 60 points a game and double digit steals a game. Both Moore McNeil and Tess are averaging around 10 rebounds a game.

I would say yes, but there are petulant snowflakes that might misconstrue that as "trashing" Darby...

Not trashing her at all just wanted to know who is a better player since our 2020 class is weak per rankings.

In the game they played against each other Darby scored 24 points and Salary had 17. Greenfield won 70 to 48 and Darby hit five threes. Salary is more of a get to the basket type player although she can hit the three doesn't shoot that many. I have no idea who will be better I hope they both turn out to be awesome players. Right now the team Salary plays on is average so teams can really double up on her and let some of the bad players try to score. Greenfield has Darby's little sister and Moore McNeil and also another girl that is a very good shooter so no one can double that much without getting burned by another player. A player that is impressing me more and more is Edie Darby only a sophomore and only 5'6" which is five inches shorter than Tess. That girl is very quick and has a tremendous three stroke. Right now she is the third option on the team but is still averaging 17 a game and shooting about 40 percent from the three. She gets four or five steals a game as well. She plays point guard Moore McNeil has move to the three position and Tess plays the two. As a trio they average over 60 points a game and double digit steals a game. Both Moore McNeil and Tess are averaging around 10 rebounds a game.

Ok i see

Greenfield wins at Bradford 86 to 47 to move to 19 and 0 on the season. They will play South Fulton at home tomorrow night.

I don't know anything about Hunt or Hayes being on the team Cardosa will make it only 12 players can go and I don't think Hunt or Hayes will be included. Until they pick the final 12 I don't know anything and neither do you. All I know id Darby is up to four stars on Prospect Nation and Key should be a five star and she is number 16 in one service forget which one.

Looks like Cardosa, Hunt and Hayes are all representing the State of TN in the MCD AA Game. Good call @djtee !

Anyone know of any spring signees, particularly post players, who might sign with us?
I think Key is going to be great for us and we don’t yet know what Saunders upside is. My biggest wish would be a little, fast, pesky guard. Does anyone remember that little guard who came in from JC and was just great. It was a while ago. I want her again😀

I think Key is going to be great for us and we don’t yet know what Saunders upside is. My biggest wish would be a little, fast, pesky guard. Does anyone remember that little guard who came in from JC and was just great. It was a while ago. I want her again😀
Shannon Bobbitt.

Jasmine Phillips?

I should have stated that no disrespect for Jaz or Zay. They are great. Sometimes though you just need an anklebiter.

Reactions: Bret178
Greenfield over Union City 78 to 39 to move to 21 and 0 on the season. Greenfield hit 10 threes in the second quarter and 12 total just in the first half of the game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back