2020 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Destiny Salary also visiting this weekend. She is from Jonesboro, AR, Coach Sullivan's hometown.
I had high hopes that we were the SEC school after her!

This was what I had read a few weeks ago on an Arkansas forum:

“Another SEC school has been flirting with salary pretty hard here lately and they aren’t mentioned. I think they will get her if they officially offer. As of now they have not made the offer but I have a feeling they will.”

Regardless, she is a 6-0 guard out of Jonesboro, AR (perhaps Lacey recruited her while at Arkansas?), who had a solid summer. A consensus top-100 player, and top-60 by ESPN.

From a Missouri-based article after a Missouri official visit:

“I caught up with Salary and Kelly. Salary still plans to visit Rutgers, Western Kentucky and TCU and wants to decide before her high school season. Salary is a big fan of Pingeton.”

Last edited:
Cute photo, but I can’t help but to chuckle when I imagine all those young women, 30 years from now, looking back at their Lady Vol candid photos and thinking, “What in the world were we thinking with all our tongues hanging out and making silly “gang signs” in pretty much every photo we were in together??” lol

I’m just glad they seem to be enjoying themselves and each other’s company. Hopefully we’ll get to see a few no-tongue, no-signs pics before the year is out. Maybe at the Volscars! :D
gang signs? you're so out of touch

gang signs? you're so out of touch

No, actually, I'm not. While I am older and remember the early 80s when the hand gestures WERE actual gang signs, I know those aren't. That's why I put those two words in quotation marks to signify that they are not while giving a silly nod to the past. Just having fun. Ya think I'd have a big grin at the end of my post if I thought the Lady Vols were throwing real gang signs??? lol

No, actually, I'm not. While I am older and remember the early 80s when the hand gestures WERE actual gang signs, I know those aren't. That's why I put those two words in quotation marks to signify that they are not while giving a silly nod to the past. Just having fun. Ya think I'd have a big grin at the end of my post if I thought the Lady Vols were throwing real gang signs??? lol
It was the Ladyvols sign the LV, that many had up. Some had peace sign.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Cute photo, but I can’t help but to chuckle when I imagine all those young women, 30 years from now, looking back at their Lady Vol candid photos and thinking, “What in the world were we thinking with all our tongues hanging out and making silly “gang signs” in pretty much every photo we were in together??” lol

I’m just glad they seem to be enjoying themselves and each other’s company. Hopefully we’ll get to see a few no-tongue, no-signs pics before the year is out. Maybe at the Volscars! :D
Wait what? Gang signs? 🤦🏾‍♂️👀

I hope everyone is enjoying their visits. Sure was a great day to catch a football game at Neyland.

Yeah, the money theme will be fun for whichever fanbase gets to cheer her on.

“Her shot is MONEY”!
“She’ll write your defense a check — AND cash it!”
After her tenth fast-break made layup: “iiiiiit’s PAAAAYYYYYDAAAAAY!”
Everytime she makes a three it should be followed by a loud “cha-CHING” cash register sound. :p

She definitely has grown taller from the earlier video. did her parents attend also?

VN Store

Back