*****2020 Early Signing Day Thread Tracker (19)

What is not true. I recounted the signees. Again I counted 2 from Tennessee. Perhaps it is the part about the 6A state champs being able to beat UT.
Lol. The 6A state champs would get steam rolled by this Tennessee team šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ canā€™t even take you serious right now.

Also, just because you had good players on those teams doesnā€™t mean they are ā€œSEC Caliberā€

Two (2) from the state of Tennessee. No players at all from the 6A, 5A, 4A, 3A state championship teams. I saw some really good players in all those games. I don't give a damn if they have any of these magical stars by their names or not. They were a lot of very good players. The 6A state champions could lay a whipping on this years UT team.
Beyond stupid... that is your statement.o_O

Neither you or I know if that is true or false , nor does it indicate if the parents of the recruit become concerned about all the negative chatter.
Yeah... we kinda do. Every program has some nut complaining unless they're having the success Bama is having or USC had at one time. If a kid moves on because a few people complain about a program that's winning around 10 games per year... then they were just looking for any reason.

Lol. The 6A state champs would get steam rolled by this Tennessee team šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ canā€™t even take you serious right now.

Also, just because you had good players on those teams doesnā€™t mean they are ā€œSEC Caliberā€
A lot of them looked better than what I see on the field at U.T. this year.

Reactions: LittleVol
Were they playing against other high school teams or SEC teams?
I got a lot of negativity on that original post. What got to you, what REALLY got you mad, was the part about the "magical" star system. Anytime the star system of Rivals (owned by Yahoo) is questions the fangs come out of some people and they go on the attack.

I got a lot of negativity on that original post. What got to you, what REALLY got you mad, was the part about the "magical" star system. Anytime the star system of Rivals (owned by Yahoo) is questions the fangs come out of some people and they go on the attack.

Uh, no, it was when you said a high school team could beat UT.

But also it doesnā€™t matter if UT doesnā€™t have any of those players if those players arenā€™t going to other big time programs. We definitely did bad in-state recruiting this year so Iā€™m sure there were actually some. But you only take the ones that can play at this level. You donā€™t take others just bc theyā€™re from the state of TN.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
man ive been mad at Pruitt this year.

top to bottom, but i did think he needed a 4th year. bottom line, IF cheating happened, hes done.

VN Store

Back