*****2019 VolNation Season Pick Contest: Week 1

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Guys, welcome to the 16th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted usually on Monday. I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

In order to be eligible to win, your user name for the contest, must match your VolNation user name. If you're reading this and don't have an account, you can register here. It's free and simple.

VolNation Registration

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest Home: 2019 VolNation Pick Contest

This week's Entry (be sure to hit refresh each week if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

*****Also don't forget to enter your score prediction for Georgia State. *****Pick the score contest Georgia State

Last edited:
If you've entered this, please let me know if you had any issues so I can make sure it's working properly. Thanks.

Reactions: RollerVol
for the tie-breaker, total score in the final game, i was confused as to which game it referred?

Entered, and all went well. Would be cool to have a "return to VolNation" link somewhere after you submit the picks.

for the tie-breaker, total score in the final game, i was confused as to which game it referred?
The tiebreaker really could only come into play in the final week.

This is going to test some people's resolve on the 15-0 prediction.
Not mine though. I'll guess so poorly in week one that I'll be statistically eliminated and can keep picking the home team no matter what.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Is there any way to see if my picks were submitted? I did them but never got an email.

This is going to test some people's resolve on the 15-0 prediction.
Not mine though. I'll guess so poorly in week one that I'll be statistically eliminated and can keep picking the home team no matter what.
My way of thinking, I bet Tn against Al every year

The challenge is on. I doubt I’d win if the contest was based on simply remembering to submit picks every week

VN Store

Back