2019 Target List

Thus guy must be seriously under the radar. Does he have a 247 page? Worth pursuing in this class?

I think it's very hard for a player to know what's the Truth in these things. If grant thinks he's anywhere close to what my link says he's gone imo
That’s why they go through the process and get to workout for teams, you get to hear it directly from the GM’s and head scouts.

Even then no way you get the real bottom line truth

Of course no one can predict the future but declaring and going through the process of working out with the teams you get real feedback instead of relying on mock drafts from sports writers across the country.

Even then no way you get the real bottom line truth
I think I’ve had this discussion with someone on here before, but would be very curious about the “promises” teams make and if there are any legal ramifications. You hear about a team promising to draft a guy at say 23, what happens if a players falls to them at 23 and they don’t take that go and now say he goes late 2nd round or undrafted?

You disagree and seem to think mock drafts give the same info as NBA workouts?

Huh?

I disagree that NBA GMs are going to show their cards to prospects by telling them when they will get drafted

I do agree what that tell them is much closer to reality than a mock draft

Any thought of Pember helping this program as a 4/5 is out the door. Watching him now he's strictly a spot up outside shooter that has no future in the paint imo.

Any thought of Pember helping this program as a 4/5 is out the door. Watching him now he's strictly a spot up outside shooter that has no future in the paint imo.

Yeah, the kid can shoot, but he's really soft. He'll need a year in the weight room and Barnes tough love to instill some fire.

How does his outside shot look? Never been able to watch him play

How does his outside shot look? Never been able to watch him play

Oh, the boy can shoot, that's for sure. Think old school Euro big man stereotype, can fill it up from outside, decent handles, but soft and a defensive liability (in college). But, yeah, there's no question the kid can shoot.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

VN Store

Back